Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Cover #11 better quality:




All Jump #11 color pages here ---> Click

Dois Sol first chaprter it looks like at Shonen Shikku first chapter, in DS the protagonist played barefoot, instead in SS the protagonist kick the eggs without breaking them.. All very far from the real football, although it must be said that many children play barefoot in Brazil.
 

N0R7H

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
44
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Hello everyone, have anyone know where I can read the first chapter of Dois Sol in english or spanish? i like the pictures i've saw of this manga

Moderator Notice:
Just be patient and someone will scanlate it soon.~ Asarii
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
This is off topic; I want to know which one shots from issue 1 to 10 that people enjoyed and wish to become serialized.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I've only read 2 of them: Kurogane and the swimming one.

Kurogane was a little generic, but it was still a fun read and pretty interesting. It's right up Jump's alley.

The swimming one was... ??? Not really shounen? It had almost nothing to do with swimming other than the girl and boy attending the same swimming class. It was more like romance and I was quite bored reading it.

Personally of these 2 I would want Kurogane to be serialised. I dunno about the rest.
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I've read only read Sajitari, 006 and Enma Gavel. From all of the one-shots that I had read, personally I would love to see Enma Gavel be serialized in jump. ;)
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Little Info About Jump #12

Prince of Fairy Tale "Grimu" by Kizuku Watanabe (Lead CP)
DOIS SOL (CP)
Kochikame (CP)
Reborn! (CP)


Special:
ONE PIECE Crystal object & Mini autograph present!!
ONE PIECE Special post card!!
 

Steffan

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
95
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
Denmark
Is Enma Gavel available for download anywhere?
Preferably scanlated of course, but even a raw is fine
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Is Enma Gavel available for download anywhere?
Preferably scanlated of course, but even a raw is fine
Enma Gavel RAW is available at RawDistro courtesy of Vicissitude. As for the Edited Manga, Kesshou Tengoku is working on it. So, expect to see it soon or later :tem
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
From Ohana

TOC Issue 12

Cover: Meruhen Ouji Grim
Naruto
One Piece
Bakuman
Beelzebub
Dois Sol - Center Colour and 25pg
Toriko
Sket Dance
Enigma
Bleach
Gintama
Inumaru Dashi
Reborn - Center Colour
Kuroko no Basket
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Medaka Box
Kochi Kame - Center Colour
Nurarihyon no Mago
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Light wing 


Next Issue: Cover - magico,
Center Colour - Toriko, Sket Dance, Bakuman

For some reason colour isn't working. I'm very sorry.
 
Last edited:

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Oh wao, do my eyes fool me? Bleach in 8th position? 8D
i hope it stays there or lower *cough*
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I wasn't very sure if Meruhen Ouji Grim is The Prince of Fairy tales Grim
or The fairy tale Prince Grim so i left it untranslated.

Oumagadoki out of the bottom 5 and Bleach being in double digits makes this a good week.
I just hope Nurarihyon gets out of its slump soon.
 
Last edited:

Galactic Tomahawk

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2008
Messages
797
Reaction score
132
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Kochi Kame's a color page, so Oumagadoki's still in the bottom five. Top of the bottom 5 isn't the worst position in the world though.

Grim looks interesting, gonna check that out.
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sorry still counted Kochi Kame's colour, also hopefully a RAW for Grim will come out in the next couple of days.
 
Last edited:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Sigh, I really hope Mago rises above the bottom 5 soon. Especially since according to ch141 the current arc is enjoying "great popularity" :s

A truly wonderful top 5 there. Well done to Bakuman and Beelzebub :nod Toriko dropped a little, but top 5 is still good :amuse And I wonder what chapter was being ranked that Naruto is ranked above One Piece (nothing against Naruto, simply wondering since this is the first time this has happened in a pretty long time iirc).
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
Sigh, I really hope Mago rises above the bottom 5 soon. Especially since according to ch141 the current arc is enjoying "great popularity" :s

A truly wonderful top 5 there. Well done to Bakuman and Beelzebub :nod Toriko dropped a little, but top 5 is still good :amuse And I wonder what chapter was being ranked that Naruto is ranked above One Piece (nothing against Naruto, simply wondering since this is the first time this has happened in a pretty long time iirc).
I could be wrong, but I think the chapters that were ranked were chapter 520 for Naruto and chapter 607 for One Piece. I read somewhere that the rankings are 8 chapters behind.
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Uhm guys I think that this ToC is a FAKE, because Ohana hasn't yet been made on 2ch, infact there isn't shadow of a spoiler; plus in Japan there is a late delivery caused by snow.

Furthermore I found another ToC, little bit differente from the ToC posted by Zeromcd..

348 :感想:2011/02/16(水) 14:33:32 ID:BiVXT2t50
グリム
ワンピ
ナルト
トリコ
鰤
ドイソル(C)
めだか
銀魂
バクマン
リボーン(C)
べるぜ
スケット
いぬまる
動物
亀(C)
エニグ
黒子
保健
ぬらり
右翼(終)   次のジャンプは巻頭マジコ Cグリム、トリコ、めだか

動物園ネタバレスレから
コテ名ついてなかったから本当かどうかは知らない

----------

Meruhen Ouji Grim (Cover & Lead Color)
One Piece
Naruto
Toriko
Bleach
Dois Sol (Color Page)
Medaka Box
Gintama
Bakuman
Reborn (Color Page)
Beelzebub
Sket Dance
Inumaru Dashi
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Kochikame (Color Page)
Enigma
Kuroko no Basket
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Nurarihyon no Mago
Light Wing (End)

Issue #13:
Magico (Cover & Lead Color)
Meruhen Ouji Grim (Color Page)
Toriko (Color Page)
Medaka (Color Page)

But I also think that this is a fake..
 

MattC302

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2010
Messages
820
Reaction score
296
Gender
Hidden
Country
Marine Headquarters
I really hope that second ToC is fake. Enigma being in the bottom 5 would be a tragedy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: R4n

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
If that one is true since fake ToC are thrown in:

Enigma should watch out that it isn't going to become a new Double Arts. Fans were driven by their liking too much when they were constantly making compliments to it. Just like Double Arts, Enigma started very good and pretty solid but just like Double Arts, I am really getting bored of it due to the slow pace of the story.

Toriko back again in the Top 3, great job. Oumagadoki outside the bottom 5. I think it will survive an axe. Well light wing is probably the only one they are ending in this batch. oh and a well deserved top spot for Medaka box, an by many people unappreciated and underestimated battle manga
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top