Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Enigma in bottom 5 plus Mago right at the bottom save for Light Wing would indeed be a tragedy. The only "good" thing about this TOC if it were real is Oumagadoki not being in the bottom 5. Top 3 is good too.
 

Nayrael

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
159
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
A fake ToC? No wonder I thought it was weird... tough I am not sure about 2nd either... (wouldn't we know in advance if Light Wing was to end this week?)
Lets wait for Ohana's ToC. At least we can be sure those are true.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
From my past experience of visiting 2ch I know what Ohana's code looks like, and since I don't see it here, I find both ToC's to be a bit unreliable. I think they were posted because some people on 2ch could not wait and made up their own.
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
When i was looking at the TOC i posted i to thought it was very odd considering it was out so early and that the fact that Meruhen was not getting colour pages next week like it most likely should be. If it turns out to be wrong im very sorry for inconveniencing anybody.
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,560
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Nope, still too early, I think considering:

From spacecat of BA:

Most likely no spoilers etc today because the delivery of Jump was delayed. Just letting people know XD
Seems that everyone of this earlier spoiler providers can't get jump today

From Aohige_Ap

T's usual source has not gotten next week's Jump yet.
In fact, apparently the liquor store (yes, a liquor store is where he gets the uber early Jump) hasn't gotten shipment at all today.
Possibly due to the heavy snow they are experiencing in the area.

So.... hang tight, we may need to wait for ohana (assuming ohana's source isn't getting stuck in the snow)
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
570 名前:ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E[sage] 投稿日:2011/02/16(水) 19:08:53 ID:PgUVorgP
表紙はグリム
巻頭もグリム
グリム
ワンピ
ナルト
トリコ
ブリーチ
DOIS SOL C
めだか
銀魂
バクマン
リボーン C
べるぜ
スケット
いぬまる
動物園
こち亀 C
エニグマ
黒子
保健室
ぬらり
ライトニング(終わり)

13号 MAGICO 表紙巻頭
This one is ToC uploaded by Ohana, and it is similar ToC with second one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is indeed, the second one is the exact as the script was posted, One Piece is first and Naruto is second, Toriko and Bleach are after and then comes the color page.

Of course the first one is a series with a cover page.
 

StrangerAtaru

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
294
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Couldn't we just combine the two? I like the idea of Bleach being in 8th...

Regardless, it's still interesting if it's right, particularly if Medaka actually made the top 5 and...well, Mago's slump continues. And Light Wing...well, can't say that we haven't been awaiting for this for a while but it was DOA for most of it's run.

BTW: Just need to say this: I've been to "another board" and they're acting like bigger idiots than ever wanting their spoilers on Wednesday. They really should be grateful we have them so early considering the magazine isn't supposed to "be out" in Japan until technically every Monday. Life happens...they just have to realize that and realize that having Jump so early and spoiler is more of a bonus than a priviledge.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Tragedy strikes. Koen is right, Enigma needs to buck up or it will really become Double Arts #2 :s I'm not bored with it yet, but it is losing a little of the intrigue from earlier on. And Mago, oh, Mago. Please pull yourself out of that slump :scry Can't say I'm sad to see Light Wing go. It was a goner almost from the get-go. Guess there was really no point in having 2 soccer manga in the same magazine, hence Light Wing going as Dois Sol came in.

I totally agree with you, StrangerAtaru. I'm grateful there are even people willing to type out chunks of dialogue and describe what is going on in every chapter, week after week after week. And despite their efforts people on 2ch (never mind international forums like MH and this "another board") are bashing them left right and center -_-;
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Which is this "other board"?

I am not surprised though the Internet manga community has grown so much people expect spoilers and chapters every day. Once I fully realized a long time ago that those people are posting them every week, I knew I should be really thankful to them.

People will always whine about spoilers but the ToC being out means they will get their spoilers as well. :/

Anyway the thing I like about this is One Piece being number one, I kind of always feel even if it is once or twice, three times tops One Piece is not number one, bad in some way.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
Uh, i am slightly disappointed Bleach is not 8th... ^^;;
I don't know why people whine for spoilers. I prefer to read the chapter itself. :o
Ah, they should be grateful for what we have today. I still remember the days where i had to leech chapters from IRC (very slow btw). There were no online readers at all, and i have to hunt all the chapters from the Manga Editors' website.
 

•Sasuke•

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
7,307
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
386 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/02/16(水) 23:30:34 ID:NvPsFYLdO

ジャンプ表示
メルヘン王子

メルヘン王子 巻頭
ナルト
バクマン
ワンピ
銀たま
トリコ
どいそるc
ブリーチ
べるぜ
こちかめc
スケット
エニグマ
いぬ
リボンc
めだか
保健室
ぬらり
黒子
動物園
ライトニング

13号 マギコが巻頭


this was posted some minute ago xD
 
Last edited:

Kubukurin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
69
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Is this the tralsation?

Issue #12 (02/21):
Meruhen Ouji Grim (Cover & Lead Color)
Naruto
Bakuman
One Piece
Gintama
Toriko
Dois Sol (Color Page)
Bleach
Beelzebub
Kochikame (Color Page)
Sket Dance
Enigma
Inumaru Dashi
Reborn! (Color Page)
Medaka Box
Shinigami
Mago
Kuroko
Oumagadoki
Light Wing
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I find it really REALLY hard to believe One PIece is that low, btw why would Ohana post two different ToC's in a matter of hours? >_>

Boy what a day for the Internet manga world. :D

We have not had one in a long time...
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
So which is it? :huh The one Negative Syndicate posted looks more like Ohana's usual style, but... I kinda like how high Bakuman is with this one. I think the Hiramaru chapter is the one being ranked - the one most Bakuman fans thought was the best Bakuman chapter ever :p

Also, no mention of Light Wing ending...? :blink

386 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/02/16(水) 23:30:34 ID:NvPsFYLdO

Meruhen (Cover, Lead CP)
Naruto
Bakuman
One Piece
Gintama
Toriko
Dois Sol (CP)
Bleach
Beelzebub
Kochikame (CP)
Sket Dance
Enigma
Inumaru Dashi
Reborn (CP)
Medaka Box
Hokenshitsu no Shinigami
Nurarihyon no Mago
Kuroko no Basuke
Oumagadoki Doubutsuen
Light Wing
 

•Sasuke•

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
7,307
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
i don't understand much of this things but i Know that in the 2ch ohana has a trip code that you can check
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Okay, I've taken a look at 2ch. What Negative Syndicate posted seems to be what someone made up, added Ohana's name to, and posted in the 2ch Jump TOC thread to make it look as if he/she had copied and pasted Ohana's post from another thread. It would appear the second one as posted by Sasuke (translated above) is the correct one... I see it in the Naruto forum as well, so there's actually a source where it was copied and pasted from into the TOC thread at 2ch -_-;
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i don't understand much of this things but i Know that in the 2ch ohana has a trip code that you can check
Yeah the thing is that her code appears in both of the ToC's posted, which means did she make a mistake in posting the first one or something?

Edit: Lol, saladesu thanks for that explanation, I saw the one in the Naruto thread on 2ch as well, and yes it is Ohana's code on that one, hope it is not another fraud. :(
 
Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
So one that I found was a fake afterall. It seemed lots of 2chers also had fell in for it.

I also found information about color pages for next issue. I'm not sure whether it is real or not, but I'll upload it just in case.

914 メディアみっくす☆名無しさん sage 2011/02/16(水) 23:14:16 ID:???
No.13

戦いの舞台は整った!!
奢れる作家を叩き潰せ!!
本格開戦Cカラー!!
バクマン。

TVアニメ
絶好調放送中
2号連続Cカラー!!
べるぜバブ

新連載
第2回
Cカラー17P!!
メルヘン王子グリム
Issue 13:
Cover, Lead CP: Magico
CP: Bakuman, Beelzebub, Grim
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
It shouldn't be, unless Ohana's account got hacked :XD (in which case, you'd be totally right, Ben - an interesting day in the internet manga world indeed!)

The one Negative Syndicate posted is just someone trying to lend credibility to his own made-up TOC by using Ohana's name and code :notrust

Also, the one posted by Sasuke seems to be supported by another TOC posting here. With it, we also have the color pages for next week. This wasn't posted by Ohana, BUT was posted 15 minutes before Ohana posted. And since it's exactly the same as Ohana's, I think we can safely say this is legit.

914 :メディアみっくす☆名無しさん:2011/02/16(水) 23:14:16 ID:???
No.13

戦いの舞台は整った!!
奢れる作家を叩き潰せ!!
本格開戦Cカラー!!
バクマン。

TVアニメ
絶好調放送中
2号連続Cカラー!!
べるぜバブ

新連載
第2回
Cカラー17P!!
メルヘン王子グリム
#13 Color pages: Magico, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Meruhen

Beelzebub will be getting a CP in #14 as well (yes, twice in a row! :nod)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top