- Joined
- Aug 12, 2009
- Messages
- 877
- Reaction score
- 352
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Quite possibly some new Hunter x Hunter chapters? I guess he needs to pass the time before Dragon Quest X comes out...
Yup says the Bleach fan, proud of it too.Says the Bleach fan![]()
Don't get me wrong I think its great to see a young series have success too but anyone but that one. Sorry but its just my dislike for it coming out. I am looking forward to see if Magico will have the same success. So far so good I think.Most of the kids who read and vote for Toriko have probably never even read Hunter x Hunter. Not to mention it always ranks low since it's so rarely in the magazine. And why would you want it knocked down? I think it's fantastic to see a young series doing so well. The last five years have kind of been devoid of young series doing well against older ones.
Bad ratings, really? I heard it got a 4.0% for it;s premiere, which is pretty damn impressiveWhile I dislike Toriko's author, I'm not really a Toriko hater (as some might believe). That being said, I'm not sure if it's ineffective or just slow, but Toriko's post-anime manga sales aren't so much different from pre-anime numbers.
On the other hand, AoEx of SQ, while having really bad ratings for its anime (time slot issue maybe? who knows...), have explosive growth to its sales figure. It now actually sells more than Toriko, despite being a younger and less exposed series.
We're getting another new Toriko Volume in June, and the result should tell us more.
with all the pimping and relating it to one piece and so, how could you say that they are pushing it to develop popularity gradually ? they did every thing they could to make it a mega hit quickly even if it's by using one piece's popularity... i do hate the mangaka and that's why i will never read it and i hope bakuman , gintama, HxH and of course bleach get better ranking than it every weekSome series get really popular all of a sudden and some do so gradually. It depends on what they're about and how they're advertised. Toriko comes off to be as the kind of series that gradually develops a larger fanbase, which seems to be the way Shuueisha is pushing it to be.

First of all we aren't angels, I list I know I am not, so I couldn't really judge him.
kewl0210 wrote:
And that's really shallow to not like a series because you don't like something the author did. It's not like he was praying on children or something. He solicited a prostitute that ended up being underage, once, which happened like 9 years ago. It's not exactly something to be proud of, but it doesn't make him a bad person, IMO. But I don't wanna get into a moral debate on here.
And everything after that are unavailable, meaning it didn't even break 1.2%, the lowest rating show with available data.Bad ratings, really? I heard it got a 4.0% for it;s premiere, which is pretty damn impressive
Ended up being under age? LOL I bet it was his first time too!! 80,000 yen???? No way he didnt know.And that's really shallow to not like a series because you don't like something the author did. It's not like he was praying on children or something. He solicited a prostitute that ended up being underage, once, which happened like 9 years ago. It's not exactly something to be proud of, but it doesn't make him a bad person, IMO. And it doesn't have to do with the manga directly. But I don't wanna get into a moral debate on here.
The thing I hate most are people who do such things and, maybe, if I've had known that before I started to read Toriko I wouldn't have read it, but for me it is a really good manga - independent of the mangakas wrongdoing.80,000 yen???? No way he didnt know.
Issue 24753 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E sage 2011/05/18(水) 15:42:52.11 ID:+mnlNnRhP
表紙 巻頭 トリコ
ワンピ
銀魂
ナルト
スケット
一休 C
バクマン
べるぜ
めだか C
マジコ
黒子
いぬまる
リボン
エニグマ
ブリーチ
こちかめ
ぬらり
戦国
メルヘン
保健室
ドイソル
25号 バクマン巻頭