- Joined
- Jul 11, 2011
- Messages
- 210
- Reaction score
- 192
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
No, they've ended 2.
Maybe He refers to takahamagara.
No, they've ended 2.
Nurarihyon ----> Assassination Classroomplease someone enlighten me, which serie has taken Nura's spot on the magazine?
I imagine, regardless his comment is wrong.Maybe He refers to takahamagara.
He could be referring to the one-shot slot.I imagine, regardless his comment is wrong.
Nothing needs to replace the oneshot slot since nothing ended for it, unlike last year.He could be referring to the one-shot slot.
Wooah this seems awesome!Renai Ginga Ku Ishikawasou
![]()
This will run as a oneshot in a October issue of Jump. It was the winner of the second New Generation Cup and is a space war rom-com. It could also be gag too but I'm not sure.
The winner of the first New Generation Cup was Cross Manage, so if this oneshot gets good results it could serialize sometime next year.
Are the GFC entrys already traslated or did you read the raw version?I just finished to read and enjoy INPWEAR CODE. IMHO this the most considerable one shot of those present in this Golden Future Cup. Plot and drawings are really good, I hope that this series will win the competition and be serialized next year in Shonen Jump. The other three series are not up to it, especially Goblin Night.
I wish that the final results can be so:
- INPWEAR CODE
- Cupid of Love
- After School ☆ Idol
- Goblin Night
As minimum, after my words Goblin Night will be the winner of GFC's 2013![]()
-----
Pajama na Kanojo final page/last panel:
![]()
for my favorites to win are INPWEAR CODEI just finished to read and enjoy INPWEAR CODE. IMHO this the most considerable one shot of those present in this Golden Future Cup. Plot and drawings are really good, I hope that this series will win the competition and be serialized next year in Shonen Jump. The other three series are not up to it, especially Goblin Night.
I wish that the final results can be so:
- INPWEAR CODE
- Cupid of Love
- After School ☆ Idol
- Goblin Night
As minimum, after my words Goblin Night will be the winner of GFC's 2013![]()
-----
Pajama na Kanojo final page/last panel:
![]()
This week was sixth.So Assassination Classroom is in second for the second week right? Or was this its first ranking?
Either way its doing pretty well.