- Joined
- Nov 30, 2011
- Messages
- 105
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I'm really surprised to see Kuroko no Basket selling so really well and above many popular long running series like Gintama and Bleach. Considering how poorly it polls every week in the Jump questionnaires, it really is a surprise.
As far as I recollect, in comic rankings,Kuroko used to be always lower than Gintama or Bleach or even Toriko. That's why it feels strange seeing it so high.
Seeing the top selling manga by volumes
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-06-01/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume/2012-first-half
There's not a single volume of Kuroko...does anyone else find it strange?
As far as I recollect, in comic rankings,Kuroko used to be always lower than Gintama or Bleach or even Toriko. That's why it feels strange seeing it so high.
Seeing the top selling manga by volumes
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-06-01/top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-volume/2012-first-half
There's not a single volume of Kuroko...does anyone else find it strange?
Last edited:
