- Joined
- Apr 11, 2007
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 7
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is Toc at mangastream correct?
You forgot Naruto which is below Nisekoi.Kuroko no Basket (cover)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Nisekoi
Toriko (cp)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Sket Dance
Bleach
HQ
After School (one shot)
Beelzebub
Kurogane
Gintama
Reborn
Medaka Box
Takamahahara
Koisome momiju
Pajama na Kanojo
Sensei no Bulge

Where did it say Pajama is ending?If it's that Pajama no Kanojo is ending next week then I think Bulge might be next.
I didn't think that AC would do that well with its first rank but it looks like the Jump readers are craving for something different - which is a pretty good thing in my opinion. It seems like the western fans weren't the only one who are/were tired of all the new and speed canceled fighting series.Kuroko no Basket (cover)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Nisekoi
Naruto
Toriko (cp)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Sket Dance
Bleach
HQ
After School (one shot)
Beelzebub
Kurogane
Gintama
Reborn
Medaka Box
Takamahahara
Kochikame
Koisome momiju
Pajama na Kanojo
Sensei no Bulge
Zeromcd had a post earlier where he found something saying that Pajama might end next week.Where did it say Pajama is ending?
Apparently Gintama is getting a movie written by Sorachi, a completely new story, in 2013:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-08-22/gintama-gets-2nd-film-written-by-manga-creator
Also the anime being rerun in October. Not new episodes though, looks like a Yorinuki Gin-san thing.
I don't have that particular page in my raws so I couldn't tell you for sure though. Once a public raw comes out on Saturday we'll know for sure what it says about the anime. Assuming somebody scans that page. But if the anime was continuing with new stuff it would probably be a lot bigger. And it's kinda way too early to be starting again, that will have been 6 months since it ended last time. I'd expect they'd restart the anime along with the restart of the movie to try to generate excitement. It'd be keeping up the recent trend (Thermae Romae and Uchuu Kyoudai did the same thing.) and the "movies written by the author" thing as well. Both of which have been successful.
I assume this is the correct TOC. It's nice to see Assassination Classroom being received well for its first ranking.Kuroko no Basket (cover)
One Piece
Assassination Classroom
Nisekoi
Naruto
Toriko (cp)
PSI Kusuo Saiki
Sket Dance
Bleach
HQ
After School (one shot)
Beelzebub
Kurogane
Gintama
Reborn
Medaka Box
Takamahahara
Kochikame
Koisome momiju
Pajama na Kanojo
Sensei no Bulge
It's too early to determine if the Sket Dance anime is really ending. It's possible that it will move to a different time slot.Doesn't mention if the Anime will be reruns or not. I should point out that the time it's returning (Thursdays at 6pm) is the time slot Sket Dance currently occupies. Hmm...
Of course. I don't really think Sket's going to end quite yet either, but we can't deny that it is a possibility. We should know by the middle of next month methinks.I assume this is the correct TOC. It's nice to see Assassination Classroom being received well for its first ranking.![]()
It's too early to determine if the Sket Dance anime is really ending. It's possible that it will move to a different time slot.

Himhim (her?)
