Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonlink310

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
632
Reaction score
208
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would like a fantasy cars racing manga, but I don't know if it counts as sport xD
You can read Initial D which is a semi-realistic car racing manga. Specifically drifting on the Japanese mountain roads.
 

ClangClang

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Has Issue 40# TOC this week out already?
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Source: T

725 :いやあ名無しってほんとにいいもんですね:2012/08/29(水) 18:07:18.61 発信元:143.90.179.176
バルジ煽りは次号衝撃の結末!!最終回ですね多分・・

マクラいなくなって四カ月経って部活は順調で先輩はケイスケシカトで・・・・感傷に浸りながら新潟に行って、偶然まくらと出会ってまくらが大好きっていって終わり!!!!

良い終わりなのかもしれないけどさびしいぜ畜生!

ドべ5 ドべから
パジャマ
バルジ
タカマガハラ(終わらせるならこっちだろ!!!!)
恋染
クロガネ
Jump Issue #40 Bottom 8
Medaka Box (Center Colour)
?????
?????
Kurogane
Koisome Momiji
Takamagahara
Sensei no Bulge
Pajama na Kanojo (END)

Jump Issue #41 Information
END: Sensei no Bulge
 

Asgaroth

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2011
Messages
910
Reaction score
133
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Has Issue 40# TOC this week out already?
i'm sure someone would have posted it already, if it were available...

Jump Issue #40 Bottom 5
Kurogane
Koisome Momiji
Takamagahara (first ranking)
Sensei no Bulge
Pajama na Kanojo (END)

Jump Issue #41 Information
END: Sensei no Bulge
]

not suprised by bulge. it really did poorly and the last chapters shown already this direction. he may have a better chance next time, if he will get another one? i know "bakuman" is a bad source for that but how are unsuccessful newcomers really handled by the company?

also not surprised by takamagaharas ranking, but it really got better with the latter chapters. maybe to late to regain lost momentum? looks like kurogane makes a magico/enigma one with barely avoiding cancellation through sacrificing newcomer lambs. i don't loving it but it would be bad latter on if there are no midtiers series with around 150 chapters, that could get a anime.
 
Last edited:

K H Reborn

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
51
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Bahrain
:-_-Bulge ending was quite obvious the whole thing with black and all.

Takamagahara : thats the first worst ranking I’ve ever seen in my life:gwah
we can say that Takamagahara is going to face the same fate as bulge.
 

Lutzinho

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn, it was obvious Bulge would end, but I just didn't want to believe it.
ANd wow, Takamagaharas first ranking XD That's freaking low.
 

Limit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
106
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not surprising at all that bulge ended, everyone saw it coming. Well it was sorta good while it lasted. If only takama would leave instead, well it'll have it's day soon. xD

i'm sure someone would have posted it already, if it were available...

]

not suprised by bulge. it really did poorly and the last chapters shown already this direction. he may have a better chance next time, if he will get another one? i know "bakuman" is a bad source for that but how are unsuccessful newcomers really handled by the company?

also not surprised by takamagaharas ranking, but it really got better with the latter chapters. maybe to late to regain lost momentum? looks like kurogane makes a magico/enigma one with barely avoiding cancellation through sacrificing newcomer lambs. i don't loving it but it would be bad latter on if there are no midtiers series with around 150 chapters, that could get a anime.
Iirc, this is bulge's author's second series that's been cancelled early. Well I like this authors style so let's hope they come back.
 

ClangClang

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Good bye Pajama no Kanojo and Sensei no Bulge. I am clearly disappointed...I really thought they can do better than that...
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I really liked the premise of Pajama, the angst was good too. But I never thought it could become a big hit, it just felt like it was suited for a shorter run from the get go. Its a shame it went so quickly, I hope the author comes back to Jump. :amuse

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Not just lacrosse: girls lacrosse :nrr

I shall definitely read this.
:wtf I've been woeful that there aren't many sports manga that are about girls playing instead of boys. I really really hope its good. Wait, screw that, I wish I lived in Japan so I could vote for it to survive. T_T
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
:wtf I've been woeful that there aren't many sports manga that are about girls playing instead of boys. I really really hope its good. Wait, screw that, I wish I lived in Japan so I could vote for it to survive. T_T
As long as it's not full of ecchi, I'm looking forward to it too. But it's a shounen so...
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
I actually don't mind ecchi as long as its not blatant-in-your-face. I'm all for equal opportunity fanservice. And to me, what's more important is whether or not its good and can survive in Jump. If it survives partly because its fanservicey so be it. Maybe there will be more of its kind afterwards. :amuse

Ok, just watch it be horrible now. xD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
84 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/08/29(水) 19:29:44.64 ID:cpWfdeZ0P

表紙 巻頭 ブリーチ
ワンピ
ハイキュー
斉木 C
トリコ
スケット
ニセコイ
暗殺
INPWEAR CODE C
ナルト
黒子
銀魂
こち亀
めだか C
べるぜ
クロガネ
恋染
タカマガハラ
戦星
パジャマ

41号 列!伊達先輩 巻頭
暗殺 C
黒子 C
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
名前:ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E [sage] 投稿日:2012/08/29(水) 19:29:44.64 ID:cpWfdeZ0P

表紙 巻頭 ブリーチ
ワンピ
ハイキュー
斉木 C
トリコ
スケット
ニセコイ
暗殺
INPWEAR CODE C
ナルト
黒子
銀魂
こち亀
めだか C
べるぜ
クロガネ
恋染
タカマガハラ
戦星
パジャマ

41号 列!伊達先輩 巻頭
暗殺 C
黒子 C
Jump #40 (03/09) :
Bleach (Cover & Lead Color Page)
One Piece
Hq!!
PSI Kusuo Saiki (Color Page)
Toriko
Sket Dance
Nisekoi
Assassination Classroom
INPWEAR CODE (Color page, Golden Future Cup Entree #04, One Shot, 47 pg.)
Naruto
Kuroko no Basket
Gintama
Kochikame
Medaka Box (Color Page)
Beelzebub
Kurogane
Koisome Momiji
Takamagahara (First Rank)
Sensei no Bulge
Pajama na Kanojo (End)
Hunter x Hunter (Hiatus)

#41:
Lead CP: Retsu!! Date Senpai(New Series)
CP:Kuroko no Basket, Assassination Classroom
End: Sensei no Bulge
 

Zeromcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
849
Reaction score
5,875
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Jump #40 (03/09) :
Ohana forgot Reborn! It is either between: Beelzebub - Kurogane or Beelzebub - Medaka Box because we know that Medaka Box is eighth from the bottom.

Also, Cross Manage will be starting issue #42.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top