Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2015-2016] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathinteresse

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
61
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I received my copy of Yuuna-san yesterday
~10 images are uncensored (only scenes with Yuuna or Chisaki are uncensored)
for example: the color page of chapter 2 (with the whole yuragi inn cast) is still foggy but the color page of chapter 7 (only yuuna) is uncensored which is kinda stupid
 

Parisuton Hiru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Next issue's PV I think

 
Last edited:

Avok

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
477
Reaction score
363
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
So, is Nisekoi really ending?
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
So, is Nisekoi really ending?
Yes at 99%. Rumor talk about some chapters, like Nura, in Shonen Jump Giga.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After Jojo, rumors about a live movie, for 2018 with Oguri Shun, for Gintama.
 

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Naruto is gonna end soon,so I'm sure Bleach will replace it,and the manga is also near to its end.I'm almost sure that in August, when Bleach will geat a lead for its anniversary, they will give it also a "big news" that in my opinion is anime.
Do you also have noticed that japaneses are launching new Bleach franchise recently?( games,stage musical ecc...) I don't think it's a just coincidence.
They will announce Bleach anime soon
 

Ihore

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,280
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Bleach fans always making me smile with their optimism
 

101nemesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
7,183
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
India
Naruto is gonna end soon,so I'm sure Bleach will replace it,and the manga is also near to its end.I'm almost sure that in August, when Bleach will geat a lead for its anniversary, they will give it also a "big news" that in my opinion is anime.
Do you also have noticed that japaneses are launching new Bleach franchise recently?( games,stage musical ecc...) I don't think it's a just coincidence.
They will announce Bleach anime soon
Or you know, they are just milking it before it ends. Doubt they will invest in an anime now.
 

chrisbj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Messages
191
Reaction score
80
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Bleach fans always making me smile with their optimism
Can't blame him for it, despite not getting pushed by Jump, the Bleach franchise has been getting a lot more push this year than previous years....2 mobIle games, collaborations with 3 of the most popular mobile games in Japan, and the stage musical return...it's kind of hard to think nothing else is gonna come from it...
 

Ihore

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,280
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited:

Pietro

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
818
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Yeah but they are really making so much franchise about it.
And you have also to consider that it has over 72 volumes,and it sells like Soma still. And then Bleach is still Bleach .It' s one of the most manga sold of ever in Japan( i think it was near to 90 milion of sold volumes)
They can't left it without an anime
 

WyldViolet

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 25, 2012
Messages
4,108
Reaction score
5,856
Age
33
Country
United States
Naruto is gonna end soon,so I'm sure Bleach will replace it,and the manga is also near to its end.I'm almost sure that in August, when Bleach will geat a lead for its anniversary, they will give it also a "big news" that in my opinion is anime.
Do you also have noticed that japaneses are launching new Bleach franchise recently?( games,stage musical ecc...) I don't think it's a just coincidence.
They will announce Bleach anime soon
Bleach is not getting its anime back.
How do you come ip with the predictions you make? I've always been curious.
 

UFOCat

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
201
Reaction score
56
Age
29
Country
United States
More Jump Giga stuff
 
Last edited:

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
More Jump Giga stuff

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
After seeing this week's color pages, I really wonder why Yuna-san is in Shonen Jump and not Young Jump. Like all this week's color pages are all friendly and fun, and then, "that". Like really... That's all I have to say.
Because YnY is an Ecchi Comedy Series and is really fun?

I am not sure what the issue is here.
 

UFOCat

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
201
Reaction score
56
Age
29
Country
United States
Jump Giga:
Full color replica key frame from One Piece Film Gold
MHA: TCG card and a crossover with Isobee
Haikyuu: Alternate Slip Cover for JC volume
A Soma Poster
8 page full color Yuragisou no Yuna-san bangaihen
Samon, Hinomaru, Kimestsu no Yaiba, Sesuji o Pin bangaihen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really want to get Jump Giga, but I refuse to buy anything with 糞な荘の幽奈さん in it. #1stworldproblems
 
Last edited:

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Jump Giga:
Full color replica key frame from One Piece Film Gold
MHA: TCG card and a crossover with Isobee
Haikyuu: Alternate Slip Cover for JC volume
A Soma Poster
8 page full color Yuragisou no Yuna-san bangaihen
Samon, Hinomaru, Kimestsu no Yaiba, Sesuji o Pin bangaihen
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really want to get Jump Giga, but I refuse to buy anything with 糞な荘の幽奈さん in it. #1stworldproblems
I'm buying Jump Giga to fill out the reader survey and support Yuusaku Shibata.
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I just want to know if Giga is going to be printed on the same crappy paper Next/WSJ has or if the new name comes with an upgrade. Probably not, maybe I'll just check out the first issue digitally.
 

UFOCat

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 21, 2016
Messages
201
Reaction score
56
Age
29
Country
United States
I'll just wait for the 1st "Flower Samurai of Sahara" volume. Nothing else really looks that interesting. If someone could post the Kaijuu no Buki Shokunin one-shot once Jump Giga releases that would be great!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top