- Joined
- Dec 4, 2014
- Messages
- 1,763
- Reaction score
- 1,582
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
might as well black out World Trigger as well

I hope that next time Hinata is not there anymore.he also did Ateliea, which was an adventure/fantasy oneshot
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/mangasho/treasure/comics/12ketsu_ateliea.html
in the light of recent event I took the liberty of updating this image
![]()
Isn't the picture of your avatar a kuroko's one?.I hope that next time Hinata is not there anymore.
I can't stand Haikyuu after the last arcs, i just want it to finish, one year for a game, ONE YEAR.

There were like 6-7 chapters of backstories out of almost 40 chapters of 2 matches. It has been basically full of actions over the past few months.Wow, has it really been a year? Is it full of inner monologues and backstories?
The possibility of the next 4-5 years only having One Piece of this cover is very big.in the light of recent event I took the liberty of updating this image
![]()
Nomight as well black out World Trigger as well
no, it lasted way past the old tweets shitstormIs it true Kurogane got canceled cause he talked smack on twitter? If so thats kinda funny lol
It's dead JimGintoki should still be coloured tho. Yes Gintama is gonna end for real but is still running as of now, just sayin![]()
Why isn't HxH coloured? It is not exactly part of the picture, but it is still there in the cornerhe also did Ateliea, which was an adventure/fantasy oneshot
http://www.shonenjump.com/j/mangasho/treasure/comics/12ketsu_ateliea.html
in the light of recent event I took the liberty of updating this image
![]()
Dead weight? What do you mean by that? Saiki was one of the few series in this magazine I actively looked forward to. Hopefully it'll keep being remembered in the future as one of the great comedies of the magazineSaiki is really ending? This is great news! One less dead weight in the magazine!
Kurogane was interesting, I really liked the art as well so I hope the author comes out with something good and lasting this time.
Your baits are worse than shark's.Saiki is really ending? This is great news! One less dead weight in the magazine!
It is not bait, I just say my opinion regardless of what people will think about it.Your baits are worse than shark's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ogata's bangs chapter was actually pretty good and without ecchi so I'm satisfied right now. Do you guys really think my manga life is summarized into "We Never Learn"? You don't know me quite well.Leoat just mad We Never Learn is full of ecchi nowadays.
Dead weight? It's one of the best manga in the magazine right now and one of the best comedy made in this magazine.Saiki is really ending? This is great news! One less dead weight in the magazine!
Kurogane was interesting, I really liked the art as well so I hope the author comes out with something good and lasting this time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You can take a look at my 13.174 posts and you will not see me saying such thing because I didn't. XDDon't expect much from the same guy who thinks Nisekoi is the best thing EVAR.