- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
where do you see that?Act-Age is ending next issue?
The raw.where do you see that?
I did. My friend is the one who translated and insisted it meant that. I just informed him what you guys said.yomikiri means oneshot
didn't read/watch Bakuman?
Hey what the heck?44
相撲
鬼滅
ワンピ
アクタC
ネバラン
呪術
ミストの怪剖録C
ヒロアカ
ブラクロC
勉強
ハンタ
ダビデ
ストーン
ハイキュー
ゆらぎ
ソーマ
アリス
田中
ジモト
45
巻頭、ストーン
センター、アクタ、読切
読切、SMART DEBU(内山貴)プリンプリン吉田の華麗なる人生(安道じょうけい)マタギと学生(長田憲之介)
※赤塚賞準入選ギャグ3作品、合体カラー扉
MHA is influenced by American comics so it's no surprise that it's popular there. JoJo has inspiration from western cultures (more so western than America) but either way both MHA/JoJo are popular with the western audience and it's not much of a surprise. I think they are the most mainstream shonens atm.Saw the MHA movie last night. Won’t speak much on the movie itself since this isn’t the thread.
But was shocked to see the theater sold out. With the rest of the week seemingly sold out as well.
I have a hard time agreeing that it's the best season. Season 2 was far better, I enjoyed the sports festival & stain arc a lot. I would say that S2 surpassed the hype that the fans were giving it. The sports festival is my fav tournament arc in shonen and Deku vs Todoroki was amazing. It was definitely a better fight than All Might VS AFO, which was really overhyped/overrated. I found that fight to be pretty meh. Everything before the all might vs AFO battle was still good though, not as good as S2.Usually by season 3, series are usually worn out and start to decline. Luckily for MHA, season 3 was it's best season, story wise which meant it's buzz would only go up.
I'm hoping the buzz continues and it actually starts getting 1 million first prints for the new volumes.
Photographs or it didnt transpire.ヒロアカアニメ4期制作決定
Anyone can confirm this?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5895101054?lp=home_main_thread_pb&mo_device=1&pn=0&
It's true.ヒロアカアニメ4期制作決定
Anyone can confirm this?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5895101054?lp=home_main_thread_pb&mo_device=1&pn=0&
i dont see yonkou's tweet confirming this.It's true.
Within the actual movie I saw a few black people in the crowds of extras.MHA is influenced by American comics so it's no surprise that it's popular there. JoJo has inspiration from western cultures (more so western than America) but either way both MHA/JoJo are popular with the western audience and it's not much of a surprise. I think they are the most mainstream shonens atm.
I'm surprised that every character in the movie is white from the trailer. Does Horikoshi think Americans are all white? I know its an anime at the end of the day but if you're going out of your way to show another country, you should do some "research".
I have a hard time agreeing that it's the best season. Season 2 was far better, I enjoyed the sports festival & stain arc a lot. I would say that S2 surpassed the hype that the fans were giving it. The sports festival is my fav tournament arc in shonen and Deku vs Todoroki was amazing. It was definitely a better fight than All Might VS AFO, which was really overhyped/overrated. I found that fight to be pretty meh. Everything before the all might vs AFO battle was still good though, not as good as S2.
S2 >> S3 > S1 IMO, my opinion is pretty unpopular on that lol
Anyway just because I disagree with S3 being the best season, I'm still happy for MHA
He'll probably confirm it in a few days but the same guy that posted the TOC, which matches with Yonkou's tweet, posted this. If its fake, he has a lot of time on his hands.i dont see yonkou's tweet confirming this.
What is it?ヒロアカアニメ4期制作決定
Anyone can confirm this?
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5895101054?lp=home_main_thread_pb&mo_device=1&pn=0&