- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,554
- Reaction score
- 15,722
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Noah's Notes chapter 2 raw http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/169844890
Schrodinger panties like Aqua.
Waiting for the cody wall-text explaining because he doesn't want Toei to be the Noah Notes studio.Can we start talking about what studio we want to see get the Noah's Notes anime
It's a little bit too early.Can we start talking about what studio we want to see get the Noah's Notes anime

We'll see when the manga is at chapter 50, assuming it will get that far. I hope.Waiting for the cody wall-text explaining because he doesn't want Toei to be the Noah Notes studio.
) anime adaptations now.
Let's not jinx it, shall we.Can we start talking about what studio we want to see get the Noah's Notes anime
I'd wager there won't be an announcement until the end of the year and just one of them will get one. It says a lot about the current state of these 3 manga when Yuuna's 4th volume outsold Bokuben's 5th one by almost 16k, and Stones' & RxL's 4th ones by over 20k.Edit: We should start talking about the Dr. Stone, Bokuben and RxL () anime adaptations now.

The thing is, these are 3 of the newer upcoming Jump manga, even if they aren't doing as well as other Jump titles did in the past, they can't just throw these away to get possibly nothing in return or new manga that sell even worse, we can all see that it's harder and harder to get a series to take off and have decent print sales. I see all of them getting animated. Maybe things aren't working out for RxL, but I can't say for sure, I need to start reading it again and maybe I'll be able to judge its situation a little bit better (maybe they're just giving it a fujo treatment).I'd wager there won't be an announcement until the end of the year and just one of them will get one. It says a lot about the current state of these 3 manga when Yuuna's 4th volume outsold Bokuben's 5th one by almost 16k, and Stones' & RxL's 4th ones by over 20k.
│*57655 (3)│*99551│------│------│------┃*,*99,551 (*10)┃2016/12|ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん 4
│**41915 (3)│**72145│-------│-------│-------┃*,*72,145 (*10)┃2018/02|ぼくたちは勉強ができない 5
│**36418 (3)│**66013│-------│-------│-------┃*,*66,013 (*10)┃2018/02|Dr.STONE 4
│**35696 (3)│**67753│-------│-------│-------┃*,*67,753 (*10)┃2018/03|ROBOT×LASERBEAM 4
Jujutsu has already appeared.Edit: Should we assume a new successful/hit manga will suddenly appear? It hasn't happened since RxL's debut on Mar 18, 2017, which was 364 days ago. At least, since then, something that's doing better than any of these 3 hasn't appeared yet.
Is RxL even considered a hit? Either way there's a good chance of 1 or 2 of the 3 series to be a hit or at the least last longer than 20-30 chaps.The thing is, these are 3 of the newer upcoming Jump manga, even if they aren't doing as well as other Jump titles did in the past, they can't just throw these away to get possibly nothing in return or new manga that sell even worse, we can all see that it's harder and harder to get a series to take off and have decent print sales. I see all of them getting animated. Maybe things aren't working out for RxL, but I can't say for sure, I need to start reading it again and maybe I'll be able to judge its situation a little bit better (maybe they're just giving it a fujo treatment).
Other than these 3, we know Kimetsu and TPN are the next priorities Jump have, then we have the older established titles and finally the newer manga that started after these 3 from the 6 start up.
Edit: Should we assume a new successful/hit manga will suddenly appear? It hasn't happened since RxL's debut on Mar 18, 2017, which was 364 days ago. At least, since then, something that's doing better than any of these 3 hasn't appeared yet.
I honestly wish you'd stop. I enjoy Jujutsu and would like it to stick around and when you go on like that I feel like you jinx itJujutsu has already appeared.
Did I say it was? It is successful though, in terms of sales, at least in my eyes and for today's manga market, when it comes to new manga startups, I doubt there are many or any manga that started in 2017 or after that from the other big weekly shonen magazines that are doing better in terms of sales per volume, so at least I'll say that it's successful.Is RxL even considered a hit? Either way there's a good chance of 1 or 2 of the 3 series to be a hit or at the least last longer than 20-30 chaps.
