- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,721
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Real and finishing in the same sentence
.
.
.
Hahahahahahahahaha...I bet we'll get a SD reboot. Those numbers are crazy.
Is real even finish yet? I would love to see production IG get it one day.

Yeah its pretty much done. Everything in regards to Kojiro at this point can be dubbed filler since Musashi's journey is pretty much complete and all that's left is the fight between them.Jeez, it's that bad? Lol not gonna even bother asking about Vagabond.
Couldn't think of anything else, soooo you guys came up with double standards. Majestic. Guess Bleach sales at the end mean it's average too, cuz it's was less than 500k.You gotta look at the genre and the magazine said manga is running to differentiate what is average and what isn't.
300k for a battle manga from an unknown magazine is FANTASTIC. 300k for a battle manga from WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP, is below average.
Uh, double standards? You're looking at it from a VERY narrow view.Couldn't think of anything else, soooo you guys came up with double standards. Majestic. Guess Bleach sales at the end mean it's average too, cuz it's was less than 500k.
Also by that logic Nanatsu isn't from Jump and it sales a lot, thus makes it more popular than Naruto or One Piece (sarcasm). Heck same with FT.
Sorry but I can't agree with your double standards. It's either 300k fantastic popularity for a series or it isn't.
I dont think that measure is a realistic tool as that 37.5% (300/800 = ~ 37.5%) of circulation sales implies everything in jump needs to reach 675K sales to be regarded as a success. That is already an amount that according to 2017 overall year data, only the top 29 manga volumes in JPN reached that number, so using that cut off, youre basically calling every manga in jpn as selling below average or Much Below Average. Only One Piece, Haikyuu, and HeroAca from jump had volumes over 675K.Uh, double standards? You're looking at it from a VERY narrow view.
WSJ has the highest circulation number by far from all magazines. It has the most reach than every other magazine. If a series from a magazine with 1.8 million circulation sells 300k and a series from a magazine that has a circulation number of say 800,000 also sells 300k, you'd be looking at their successes differently. You SHOULD look at their successes differently.
BC's 300k is average at best. Below average because of the push it gets. If BC was in a different magazine, I'd be saying different things.
Yes, you should. Don't forget about Champion.Maybe I should get into more Magazine and Sunday series. Those threads seem to be able to go 5 minutes without having a dick measuring contest over which series sells the best.
There's not much to gloat in those threads to begin with. Sunday is more of a self serving pity contest and Magazine is just people wondering when xxx is getting an anime.Maybe I should get into more Magazine and Sunday series. Those threads seem to be able to go 5 minutes without having a dick measuring contest over which series sells the best.
both are far more interesting than the 9 millionth conversation in a week on Black Clover's sales.There's not much to gloat in those threads to begin with. Sunday is more of a self serving pity contest and Magazine is just people wondering when xxx is getting an anime.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah I've been thinking I need to read more outside the Jump magazines and this is just a good chance.>caring about irrelevant posts on an irrelevant thread on an irrelevant site to the point of changing your habits
![]()
Personally it's not I thought I would only read Jump, I just got into manga really through a Viz sub. Since there's no Sunday or Champion sub and the only current Magazine series being simulpubbed (I think) are To Your Eternity, SDS and Domestic Girlfriend I never got into them. I don't like reading fan scans unless it's a finished series since I have far too many series I've been waiting months (if not years) for a new chapter.well, better late than never
I'll never understand the "I will only read manga from Jump" mindset
even shueisha employees read other magazines
it's like playing sport with a handicap, when you're completely healthy
I don't understand the jump only mindset either, but I feel like putting it as "playing a sport with a handicap" isn't the right way to put it.well, better late than never
I'll never understand the "I will only read manga from Jump" mindset
even shueisha employees read other magazines
it's like playing sport with a handicap, when you're completely healthy
I wouldn't go that far but I can understand that view. I think I follow as many Sunday series as Jump now but Sunday has a severe lack of promotion problem, despite, personally, its stories being as good as or even better than Jump. But this is off topic.....There's not much to gloat in those threads to begin with. Sunday is more of a self serving pity contest and Magazine is just people wondering when xxx is getting an anime.