- Joined
- Feb 4, 2017
- Messages
- 367
- Reaction score
- 134
- Age
- 29
- Country
-
BokuBen is pretty low
why? lol mha ranks have tanked like this for awhile.Conflicted about MHA not being first hit happy for Jujutsu kaisen
Hell yeah I'm excited. Jujutsu is killing it. Great position for Act-age. I'm so fucking happy for both right now. And it's still not looking great for Noah...
Because I wanted it to be first being a MHA fanboyRIP Yuuna. Damn I liked the first episode and ova but it's missing something Nisekoi's anime did.
why? lol mha ranks have tanked like this for awhile.
Why ? They are always a possibility Yonkou use tocs of 5ch (this tocs was published 30min before Yonkou).I wish i could see the faces of the 5ch users right now lol
Don't really care just don't really see what was the point in advertising an important chapter and not put it in the front. Kinda puts the integrity of Nakana in question but we already know he's hopelessBetter luck next time... The manga is doing fine, so whatever.
Look like big news its not a movie but a collaboration between One Piece and Yomiuri Journal.重大発表は超大型コラボ
ワンピと読売新聞がスポーツを頑張る子供たちを後押しする
3D2Y to 2020 KISEKI
詳細は7/24発売の読売新聞にて
Well, you can read it...http://lhscan.net/read-jujutsu-kaisen-raw-chapter-13.html
So chapter 13 of jujutsu kaisen is getting 1 rank? Really curious about it?
Don't expect much from them. You know how incompetent they are.(I wouldn't mind if they proved me wrong)>Jujutsu 1º
>Act-age 4º
Viz, you don't have excuses anymore to pick one to reemplace RxL
Those chapters of Jujutsu and Act Age were nothing special. Looks like our new PUSH age has come