- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 5,297
- Reaction score
- 7,333
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Lol even Jump is sick of the series constantly being about to end but never actually getting there.
Sounds to me like they've officially given him as long as he needs to finish up properly, he just can't do it in WSJ.
The 6 months system is interesting though, I wonder if that's why Bleach suddenly rushed into the finale in the last couple months.
I suppose this also means there will have to be one more final final Gintama anime after all, I don't know if the current one is planned to go into Autumn or not but even if it does there'll be more chapters after it ends.
Sounds to me like they've officially given him as long as he needs to finish up properly, he just can't do it in WSJ.
The 6 months system is interesting though, I wonder if that's why Bleach suddenly rushed into the finale in the last couple months.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
.