Mag Talk - Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk | Page 1076 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2019] - Discussion and TOC Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wothab

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
There's a toc on 4chan right now, might be fake
Never trust photo-less tocs.
The one in there is posted every week a bit earlier just to troll

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Where BLack Clover at? Oricon please. Hoping HQ has a resurgence, though that probably assumes the anime needs to be longer than 10 episodes, I hope. Dissapointed otherwise especially putting one of the best matches as some ova...

I still don´t understand it, why should Shueisha lying though about the sales numbers?
Unless shueisha actually quoted oricon, then they aren't lying.

Rain Spectre

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Australia
So when are we launching the 2020 thread? The TOC for Issue 1 is dropping in a little while...

Serinox

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
So when are we launching the 2020 thread? The TOC for Issue 1 is dropping in a little while...

TyVip

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Where BLack Clover at? Oricon please. Hoping HQ has a resurgence, though that probably assumes the anime needs to be longer than 10 episodes, I hope. Dissapointed otherwise especially putting one of the best matches as some ova...

the staff of One Piece (like the same twitter) did back in May (when One Piece was first in sale in the first-half)

Ryuusei

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

BC must be around 1.7-1.8 million. Also, HQ probably won't get much from the anime, given that the announcement was made a long time ago and each volume has been selling less and less, with volume 40 only crossing 400k with 4 weeks. If anything, it might help stabilize the already descending sales.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.