- Joined
- Aug 7, 2016
- Messages
- 5,297
- Reaction score
- 7,333
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
The difference between how Phantom Seer and Build King have handled ending has me curious about how exactly cancellations work, since some series seem to go into a cancellation rush mode quite a few chapters beforehand while others show no sign of ending until the final chapter is out and just stops.
Have we ever had info from an interview or manga or something about how early the creators usually are told they're getting axed?
I know a soft-cancellation (being told to end in half a year) is a thing at least in some places since the Keijo!!!!!!!! author talked about it in a blog post, but I've no clue what it's like for Jump's really quick axes which don't even last for half a year.
Have we ever had info from an interview or manga or something about how early the creators usually are told they're getting axed?
I know a soft-cancellation (being told to end in half a year) is a thing at least in some places since the Keijo!!!!!!!! author talked about it in a blog post, but I've no clue what it's like for Jump's really quick axes which don't even last for half a year.
