- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,554
- Reaction score
- 15,722
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Gondaira showing how he drawed Yozakura Family volume 6
Last edited:

The tweet is wrong, she won with "Homura" (the movie's theme song), not "Gurenge".Another achievement for KnY
Ye i fixed it with the original link.The tweet is wrong, she won with "Homura" (the movie's theme song), not "Gurenge".
Congratulations though.
Ah... I guess what I've seen is true, then. But I won't talk about it.Is it really? I think it's kind of a big news since most of us read Jujutsu from the official Viz translation and a week ago we were talking about the replacement. People should know about what happened and why they changed the translator
Viz replaced him with zero fanfare and if it wasn't for them crediting translators, we won't be aware. Also has the Jujutsu Kaisen translation changed in anyway (positively/negatively) that it affects the reading experience? As far as I can tell, nope.Is it really? I think it's kind of a big news since most of us read Jujutsu from the official Viz translation and a week ago we were talking about the replacement. People should know about what happened and why they changed the translator
Probably keep it, iirc dragon balls had the same situation and they never redid the translations or anythingSigh.
I don't even know what to say about this. This just keeps happening in the anime/manga world. It's a real shame he was like this, considering how passionate he was about Jujutsu Kaisen and how skilled he was as a translator.
I wonder what happens in this case? Will they get someone to redo the work he did or keep it? :\