- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
And no, I don't think this is the equivalent of Gold Future, since this is not a contest (at least not from the looks of the description).
BTW, it's written "Jump Great 1", not Grand.
From the look of the page, it's just whatever they're calling the next 5 issues having 1-shot's featuring in it, a "festival" for the gathering of new authors.The heck is Jump Grand? New magazine? Something similar to Golden cup?
Ah, I'm really curious about it...
And no, I don't think this is the equivalent of Gold Future, since this is not a contest (at least not from the looks of the description).
BTW, it's written "Jump Great 1", not Grand.
Last edited:






Don't you dare! 