Negative Syndicate
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / BeginnerRe: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
Alright, this week's ranking is little bit weird, Psyren and Mago, the series usually hang out in middle or bottom, switched the ranking of Beelzebub and Inumaru. But, I'm still happy with the ranking. Although, there are too many series that unranked, that's why Psyren, Sket Dance, and Mago were in high ranking.
In this year's Golden Future Cup, I, personally, have interested in Crown! and Metalica Metalica. And, by looking at past winners, Takaya, Usagin to Kame to Strike, Nurarihyon no Mago, and Beelzebub, the winner is most likely be either Meiji Hyakkiya Kôtan Dengi or Crown!. I can't wait to see whcih series going to be serialized on next year. Also, I think North Island's and Yonaoshi Densetsu!!'s art don't fit in with Jump.
Alright, this week's ranking is little bit weird, Psyren and Mago, the series usually hang out in middle or bottom, switched the ranking of Beelzebub and Inumaru. But, I'm still happy with the ranking. Although, there are too many series that unranked, that's why Psyren, Sket Dance, and Mago were in high ranking.
In this year's Golden Future Cup, I, personally, have interested in Crown! and Metalica Metalica. And, by looking at past winners, Takaya, Usagin to Kame to Strike, Nurarihyon no Mago, and Beelzebub, the winner is most likely be either Meiji Hyakkiya Kôtan Dengi or Crown!. I can't wait to see whcih series going to be serialized on next year. Also, I think North Island's and Yonaoshi Densetsu!!'s art don't fit in with Jump.

So good week for Mago and Psyren.