Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Beelzebub is low because the ranking is based on chapter 18. There isn't much interesting happen, but I think it will go up again on next week.
There are rumor that whether To Love-Ru is coming to an end. But, I'm not sure that the editors won't let this series, which have a solid fan base and still selling well. If it is going to end, I think either Medaka or Ane Dokii is going to replace it. I think ecchi/harem manga won't be last long in story wise, if it getting too long, people gets tired of the series. So, I think in order to do long run on ecchi/harem manga, I think the authors have mix with battle, too, in order to serialize long, like Negima.
Naruto is getting too much cover on 2009. I know that it is their 10th year of anniversary, but I think Naruto is getting too much cover. Does anyone knows that One Piece gets a lot of cover on their 10th anniversary or just Naruto is getting a lot?