Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Oh, I'm sure. It can get on my nerves when companies are so afraid of bad PR that they apologies for harmless, mindless, meaningless things. There are far more "offensive" things currently in the magazine.
On a different note: Obata covers always leave me disappointed. His color work for Bakuman. has been phenomenal. Better then any current series except Mago. But the way he colors the cover is so bland compared to his splashes. Compared to Inoue's covers for the last two issues of Morning this is not much to look at. The design is excellent, but the coloring is as bland as Kishi and Oda.
Heiji - sama posted Mago's color pages in the Miscellaneous Magazine thread. I've put them in spoilers in case any one is waiting for the chapter to be released. It may not have gotten a cover, but finally, Mago gets a two page spread!!!
Oh, I'm sure. It can get on my nerves when companies are so afraid of bad PR that they apologies for harmless, mindless, meaningless things. There are far more "offensive" things currently in the magazine.
On a different note: Obata covers always leave me disappointed. His color work for Bakuman. has been phenomenal. Better then any current series except Mago. But the way he colors the cover is so bland compared to his splashes. Compared to Inoue's covers for the last two issues of Morning this is not much to look at. The design is excellent, but the coloring is as bland as Kishi and Oda.
Heiji - sama posted Mago's color pages in the Miscellaneous Magazine thread. I've put them in spoilers in case any one is waiting for the chapter to be released. It may not have gotten a cover, but finally, Mago gets a two page spread!!!
Last edited:


(although I wouldn't like it if Psyren was getting pimped instead of Beelzebub)