- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 1,034
- Reaction score
- 872
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
November Tank Sales Ranking (for first print) from Shueisha is out:
http://comics-news.shueisha.co.jp/common/ranking/index.html
01. Naruto 44
02. Kimi ni Todoke 08 (Bessatsu Margaret)
03. Reborn 22
04. EyeShield 21 32
05. Yu-Gi-Oh GX 04 (V-Jump)
06. Switch Girl 07 (Margaret)
07. Shinshi Doumei Cross 11 (Ribon)
08. Five 10 (Bessatsu Margaret)
09. Kure-nai 02 (Jump SQ)
10. 81 Diver 09 (Weekly Young Jump)
11. Beshari Gurashi 07 (Weekly Young Jump)
12. Countach 14 (Weekly Young Jump)
13. Matsuri Special 02 (Jump SQ)
14. Rockin' Heaven 08 (Ribon)
15. Ninku Second Stage 06 (Ultra Jump)
16. Rozen Maiden New Edition 07 (Weekly Young Jump)
17. Chocolate Cosmos 04 (Ribon)
18. Binbou-Gami ga 01 (Jump SQ)
19. Toriko 01~02
20. Sing Yesterday For Me 06 (Business Jump)
jeez... I didn't realize there were so many hard-hitters from the shoujo department untill after looking at the list... (There are actually 4 series which I follow from time to time).
Toriko's sales is kinda bad... I mean I assume they took the average of Vol.01 and 02? It sold less than Binbou-Gami for crying out loud...
Reborn and ES21 were decent, but didn't manage to beat a first tier Shoujo series like Kimi ni Todoke...
http://comics-news.shueisha.co.jp/common/ranking/index.html
01. Naruto 44
02. Kimi ni Todoke 08 (Bessatsu Margaret)
03. Reborn 22
04. EyeShield 21 32
05. Yu-Gi-Oh GX 04 (V-Jump)
06. Switch Girl 07 (Margaret)
07. Shinshi Doumei Cross 11 (Ribon)
08. Five 10 (Bessatsu Margaret)
09. Kure-nai 02 (Jump SQ)
10. 81 Diver 09 (Weekly Young Jump)
11. Beshari Gurashi 07 (Weekly Young Jump)
12. Countach 14 (Weekly Young Jump)
13. Matsuri Special 02 (Jump SQ)
14. Rockin' Heaven 08 (Ribon)
15. Ninku Second Stage 06 (Ultra Jump)
16. Rozen Maiden New Edition 07 (Weekly Young Jump)
17. Chocolate Cosmos 04 (Ribon)
18. Binbou-Gami ga 01 (Jump SQ)
19. Toriko 01~02
20. Sing Yesterday For Me 06 (Business Jump)
jeez... I didn't realize there were so many hard-hitters from the shoujo department untill after looking at the list... (There are actually 4 series which I follow from time to time).
Toriko's sales is kinda bad... I mean I assume they took the average of Vol.01 and 02? It sold less than Binbou-Gami for crying out loud...
Reborn and ES21 were decent, but didn't manage to beat a first tier Shoujo series like Kimi ni Todoke...

Last edited:

Even worked on one of the Chinese Edited Manga group for a while)