- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 717
- Reaction score
- 320
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.2
So are you implying that Jump has higher standards?From what I understand, and I could be wrong, it's the same criteria. Fan response via the post cards and tankobon sales. Jump is the only magazine that cancels so quickly and adds so many new series. It's circulation is also much, much higher then most magazines; so what constitutes a hit is a much different thing.
The only anthologies I've ever heard of that don't care that much about fan response are the 1st Day magazines.
Higher business standards, not quality control.

I like sports that go beyond the sports itself like REAL or Hoop Men.After Eyeshield 21 ends and
Hoop Men get cancelled ,there'll be no sports manga that I read in WSJ unless there will be new sports series. 