- Joined
- Jul 24, 2009
- Messages
- 67
- Reaction score
- 10
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3
Well since everyone is posting lists of Shonen Jump manga that they read, Ill post mine
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Bakuman
Gintama
Toriko
Kochekame (sp?) (I think its hilarious)
EDIT: Thought of some more
Sket Dance
Hunter X Hunter
Medaka
Reborn
Also I still read some of WSJ's older series like
Dragon Ball <------ Is a classic, how could you not still like it
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bo Bo Bobobo
Shaman King
also I will ocassionaly read Yu Gi Oh
Almost forgot about Death Note
Well since everyone is posting lists of Shonen Jump manga that they read, Ill post mine
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Bakuman
Gintama
Toriko
Kochekame (sp?) (I think its hilarious)
EDIT: Thought of some more
Sket Dance
Hunter X Hunter
Medaka
Reborn
Also I still read some of WSJ's older series like
Dragon Ball <------ Is a classic, how could you not still like it
Yu Yu Hakusho
Bo Bo Bobobo
Shaman King
also I will ocassionaly read Yu Gi Oh
Almost forgot about Death Note
Last edited:

