Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So all those series that left Miracle really were jumping ship before it sank. At least it gave us Kaguya and Kimi wa Midara.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Issue 14:
Terra Formars (Lead CP, Goes to Hiatus)
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Golden Kamuy
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Riku-dou (CP)
Bungo
Gunjou Senki
Usogui
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Reimoku Kitan (CP, Shinman Entry #4)
Youkai Shoujo
Uratarou
Shiratama-kun
Kunoichi no Ichi! (CP)
Full Drum
Premax
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau
Motoyan

Kingdom, Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken (Absent)

Issue 15:
Lead CP : Riku-dou
CP : Motoyan, Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!, Kunoichi no Ichi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Issue #15 Cover :


Riku-dou CP
Motoyan CP

TOC #15


--- Double Post Merged, ---
Issue 16 preview :


--- Double Post Merged, ---
YJ new volumes release Preview :

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Issue 15:
Riku-dou (Lead CP)
Golden Kamuy
Kingdom
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Bungo
Kunoichi no Ichi! (CP)
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Usogui
Shiratama-kun
Motoyan (CP)
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Gyaran (One Shot)
Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! (CP)
Full Drum
Premax
Uratarou
Wonderland no Souguu (One Shot)
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau

Gunjou Senki, Youkai Shoujo, Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Absent)

Issue 16:
Lead CP:
Golden Kamuy
CP: Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Full Drum, FLYend! (Shinman GP Entry #5)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Issue #16 Cover :




Golden Kamuy Lead CP :

Minamoto-kun Monogatari CP :

FLYend! (Shinman GP Entry #5) CP :

Full Drum CP :

--- Double Post Merged, ---
TOC #16


Issue 17 Preview :
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That Flyend color page is pretty good, makes me want to read the oneshot.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Japanese girls are gorgeous naturally, but in this cover they put an effect that makes the photo even more beautiful. :o
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok last week's Uratarou chapter was THE BEST of all manga I've read so far. Period.
 

savethecat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3,330
Reaction score
5,440
Age
33
Country
United States
Wtf is going on in Uratarou
 

Mammo

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
4,755
Reaction score
8,897
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
a beautiful engagement and the miracle of birth

obviously :)
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dang. Can't wait for volume three of Uratarou to come out then. (Not reading it weekly.) Though seeing the TOC...I love Nakayama, but how long can it last down there, I wonder?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok last week's Uratarou chapter was THE BEST of all manga I've read so far. Period.
Wtf is going on in Uratarou
Dang. Can't wait for volume three of Uratarou to come out then. (Not reading it weekly.) Though seeing the TOC...I love Nakayama, but how long can it last down there, I wonder?
With the current chapter and the pacing of the manga it might end sooner than later, Also I feel this manga isn't his best work.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It will take some months for me to read Uratarou. Will it end before I start reading? I'm not used to Young Jump pace? XD
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It will take some months for me to read Uratarou. Will it end before I start reading? I'm not used to Young Jump pace? XD
Read the new chapter all I have to say is the Following:
1. The Author might be ending it
2. Its not ending and the author is fucked up in the head (the way I like it)
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't think it's ending with this huge plot twist... But I also don't know how Young Jump toc works... Is it by any means similar to the shunkan?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think it's ending with this huge plot twist... But I also don't know how Young Jump toc works... Is it by any means similar to the shunkan?
Well the Manga is about life and death I was just caught off guard.
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Issue 16:
Golden Kamuy (Lead CP)

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Bungo
Kingdom
Gunjou Senki
Tokyo Ghoul:re
Minamoto-kun Mongatari ( CP)
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Riku-dou
Himouto! Umaru-chan
Usogui
Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken
FLYend! (CP, Shinman GP Entry #5)
Youkai Shoujo
Premax
Shachiku to Yuurei (Special Chapter)
Full Drum (CP)
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau
Uratrou
Motoyan
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!

Shiratama-kun, Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun, Kunoichi no Ichi! (Absent)

Issue 17:
Lead CP: Tokyo Ghoul:re
CP: Bungo, Premax, Blue Phobia (Shinman GP Entry #6)
 

RafaFedKilla

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
464
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep, the ToC is pretty much the same as Jump.
I don't think it's ending with this huge plot twist... But I also don't know how Young Jump toc works... Is it by any means similar to the shunkan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yep, the ToC is pretty much the same as Jump.
I don't think it's ending with this huge plot twist... But I also don't know how Young Jump toc works... Is it by any means similar to the shunkan?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yep, the ToC is pretty much the same as Jump.
I don't think it's ending with this huge plot twist... But I also don't know how Young Jump toc works... Is it by any means similar to the shunkan?
 

G_I_A

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
401
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I see. And Motoyan / Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! are like Isobee? "Unranked series"? haha
 

jagman1x3

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
2,843
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not sure if it's counting volume 5 or not since that's not out for another month, but Kaguya is up to 800,000 copies in print. Next volume should finally hit one million. Volume 1's ebook release is free right now as part of a promotion too.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Not sure if it's counting volume 5 or not since that's not out for another month, but Kaguya is up to 800,000 copies in print. Next volume should finally hit one million. Volume 1's ebook release is free right now as part of a promotion too.
Good to know, I will give it a try again. I read the sample as I said before, but it doesn't sound very good to me, but since the volume is free... XD
 

HIGAN0

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
743
Reaction score
1,880
Country
Eyrie
Issue #17 Cover :

Tokyo Ghoul:re Lead CP :

Bungo CP :

Premax CP ;

Blue Phobia (Shinman GP Entry #6) :

TOC #17 :

Issue 18 Preview :
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
TOC #17 :

Issue 18 Preview :
Young Jump Issue 17
Tokyo Ghoul:re (Lead CP)
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Golden Kamuy
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
Kingdom
Rikudou
Bungo (CP)
Shiratama-kun
Kunoichi no Ichi!
Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Usogui
Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!
Blue Phobia (Shinman GP Entry #6, CP)
Youkai Shoujo
Uratarou
Premax (CP)
Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
Gunjou Senki
Full Drum
Mogusa-san wa Shokuyoku to Tatakau
Motoyan

Absent: Himouto! Umaru-chan, Lycanthrope Bouken Hoken

Young Jump Issue 18
Lead CP:
Bungo
CPs: Tokyo Ghoul:re, Usogui, Shinman GP Entry #7
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top