Dayum Nakayama. Stop being awesome, seriously. I need time to catch up. I can't wait till December ends so I have time to like translate whole volumes quickly.


Shirayukihime got color page because it is releasing new volume on this month. Young Jump usually gives the series a normal color page when their releasing a new volume.Well thats surprising for Shirayukihime to 7-nin no Shuujin (CP) to happen, glad for it at least, was a bit weary about it just being unpopular or something.
Like always since 1 years.It is announced that Beshari Gurashi only going to serialize for 10 chapters.
Yeah. I think the three irregular series (Liar Game, Beshari Gurashi, and Hibi Rock) serialized only one volume worth of chapters, then go back to hiatus.Like always since 1 years.
Well, most of irregular series are basically little bit difficult to serialize regularly as compared to other series.young jump is basically king of the irregular serialisation, huh.
We'll see. Since YJ going to have two new series soon (well, it going to be three if we include one new irregular serialization), so at least one series has to end.Also, not entirely sure how to feel about mongrel's double release. Is it reflective of poor reception, good reception, or just how it happens to be getting released? I wonder.



It was already released couple of one shots and chapters on both Young Jump and Miracle Jump (but, I think it shouldn't be written as chapter 9).Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou is a new series? Why is it written Chapter 9 at the end of the latest one?
Dunno that's what is written on the raws. http://puu.sh/5grXs.pngIt was already released couple of one shots and chapters on both Young Jump and Miracle Jump (but, I think it shouldn't be written as chapter 9).
My point is that KMB already released few chapters before, so the editors are most likely counting those as well.Dunno that's what is written on the raws. http://puu.sh/5grXs.png
Well it isn't exactly written 第9話, only #9 but it's still intriguing.
Not sure what to make of this, but I just (finally) got my copy of Young Jump Seed, and there's a big ad in the back for Miracle Jump's return as a monthly magazine... with Kimi wa Midara listed as a "new series" in it. It could be that it's going to serialize irregularly in WYJ until Miracle Jump comes back and then move there, or maybe it'll be in both magazines at once, I honestly have no idea but that's what it says.My point is that KMB already released few chapters before, so the editors are most likely counting those as well.
I agree. Young Jump has produced many interesting series recently, like Terra Formars, Tokyo Ghoul, Nejimaki Kgyuu, etc.Young Jump seems to be having an excellent run of popular hit manga right out the gate, wonder if they can keep it up for 2014.