- Joined
- Jul 12, 2013
- Messages
- 2,572
- Reaction score
- 2,467
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Issue 8:Preview Issue 2014.08
![]()
Cover: Kingdom
Lead CP: Hamatora
CP: Rozen Maiden (End), Bakumatsu Gurentai
Last edited:
Issue 8:Preview Issue 2014.08
![]()
I *think* issue 6/7 of Young Jump came out this friday, so it could be a surprise serial on monday.I wonder when viz will put all you need is kill in their issue, theyve still not mentioned it at all (both their shonen jump accounts and people as well as their viz media peoples).
The official release date for Issue 6/7 is January 9th, next Thursday.I *think* issue 6/7 of Young Jump came out this friday, so it could be a surprise serial on monday.
Ah so thats the date, then I guess it wouldnt come in viz's jump until the 20th.The official release date for Issue 6/7 is January 9th, next Thursday.
No issue on Jan 13 for ESJ?Ah so thats the date, then I guess it wouldnt come in viz's jump until the 20th.
I don't think there going to be issue on January 13 since the next issue also most likely double issue.No issue on Jan 13 for ESJ?





I feel the same way I fear it will be another disaster like the Zetman anime was.Zetmam was handled oddly, a volume an episode was too intense and though it was a competant show (dots and lines was a hot op song) I imagine manga readers felt it was a rotten production. I just fear the show like Terraformars will end up with the same situation as it continues to rack up volumes.