Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark700

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
814
Gender
Hidden
Country
Winterfell
How many volumes does Terra Formars have?

Also, does anyone have any estimates for how long All You Need is Kill will be? 10 to 20 chapters maybe?
 

Ecchi Boy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
1,307
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How many volumes does Terra Formars have?

Also, does anyone have any estimates for how long All You Need is Kill will be? 10 to 20 chapters maybe?
Terra Formars currently has 7 volumes

as for AYNK I don't know
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Also, does anyone have any estimates for how long All You Need is Kill will be? 10 to 20 chapters maybe?
I think it possibly going to have either two or three volumes of worth of chapters (based on the current story flow, not definitely one volume).
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
It is announced that WxY going to end on Issue 12.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
It is announced that WxY going to end on Issue 12.
Do you have the number of chapters that'll make? I didn't follow the series at all (It's not really my favorite genre of manga) but I'm quite curious nonetheless.
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Do you have the number of chapters that'll make? I didn't follow the series at all (It's not really my favorite genre of manga) but I'm quite curious nonetheless.
What genre is it? When I used to download entire Young Jump raw scans to read Nejimaki, I'd see it there but couldn't make heads or tails of the plot. The art looked okay though, and the most recent volume cover is one I like quite a bit.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Do you have the number of chapters that'll make? I didn't follow the series at all (It's not really my favorite genre of manga) but I'm quite curious nonetheless.
It going to be a total of 73 chapters.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

What genre is it? When I used to download entire Young Jump raw scans to read Nejimaki, I'd see it there but couldn't make heads or tails of the plot. The art looked okay though, and the most recent volume cover is one I like quite a bit.
It is an ecchi/romcom series.
 
Last edited:

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Ah. Well I wouldn't have liked it either.

Is it just me or has Hamatora been absent quite a bit for a new series? Though to answer my own question, Yuki Kodama is still drawing Blood Lad, so maybe they just made a deal with him to draw less chapters so he can focus on that.
 

Oberon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2011
Messages
1,401
Reaction score
8,522
Gender
Male
Country
Italy


Young Jump #12 (20/02):
Cover & Lead CP: Kamen Teacher Black
CP: Gunjou Senki, Terra ForMars
End: WxY
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States


Young Jump #12 (20/02):
Cover & Lead CP: Kamen Teacher Black
CP: Gunjou Senki, Terra ForMars
End: WxY
Is that a 'big announcement' I see? I can't tell if it's for Terra or Kamen Teacher though. It's positioned in the middle of those two.
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Is it just me or is Young Jump kind of giving lots cover for it series?

I thought Real going to get the lead color page for Issue 12.

Also, it looks like it is time for Terra Formars to get an anime.
 

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,073
Reaction score
6,931
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes, it looks like Terra Formars is getting an important announcement.
Omg is it finally happening? I guess it is great timing considering the last volume would be a great stopping point for a first season of 26eps...
 

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
3,930
Reaction score
5,624
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Omg is it finally happening? I guess it is great timing considering the last volume would be a great stopping point for a first season of 26eps...
I dunno, just a simple center color page seems sort of lacking for that sort of announcement. Usually don't those get head color and cover of the mag?
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I dunno, just a simple center color page seems sort of lacking for that sort of announcement. Usually don't those get head color and cover of the mag?
Well, Tokyo Ghoul's anime announcement was announced on its 10th volume, so I think it is quite possible.

Plus, I can't imagine any other announcment beside anime.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
I dunno, just a simple center color page seems sort of lacking for that sort of announcement. Usually don't those get head color and cover of the mag?
Isn't that for WSJ? I mean WYJ mostly has covers that have gravure idol on them, with several pictures (gravure again) on the first 10 pages, 10 pages around p200 and 10 pages at the back of the mag... And yeah, like Kaizou said an important announcement could probably only be that. Though if it's really that I'm actually curious at how it'll be done (there will rob ably be lots of 3D in there) and the pace for the anime... The pace in the manga actually seems really slow (first 50 chapters are 1 day of battle out of 39)
 

Kaizou 10

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
2,467
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The pace in the manga actually seems really slow (first 50 chapters are 1 day of battle out of 39)
Well, I don't think Terra Formars' anime going to be a long series; it'll most likely divided into seasons. So, I don't think the manga's pace going to impact on it.
 

vinceled

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
992
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, I don't think Terra Formars' anime going to be a long series; it'll most likely divided into seasons. So, I don't think the manga's pace going to impact on it.
Let's hope^^ Still it's pretty early, the manga currently has 84 chapters pre-published in WYJ, 7 volumes in tanks that make around 63 chapters if I remember well. Even if this is by season, assuming the big announcement really is an anime that's make one for around winter season which would be in time for the manga second anniversary and around 100 chapters and I dunno it seems a bit short even for 12 episodes seasons...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top