- Joined
- Dec 3, 2013
- Messages
- 1,727
- Reaction score
- 464
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The vultures seem to be circling around Premax but I ordered the first volume anyway. I need some flamboyance in my life.
WHAT?Ryû Fujisaki will start Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptation in #45 (08/10).
Wooo. Idk if Fujisaki's style matches with LOGH, but we'll see. Hopefully someone picks this up.Ryû Fujisaki will start Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptation in #45 (08/10).
It will air in 2017.WHAT?
Not the biggest fan of Fujisaki, but this is very interesting news.
Wonder if this means that anime remake is almost ready.
So that means Kakuriyo Monogatari is over then? The magazine raws said "end of Part 1" but I guess that was only the overall end of the series.Ryû Fujisaki will start Legend of the Galactic Heroes adaptation in #45 (08/10).
yesIs REAL still being serialized in this magazine?
It got 36th place in its first day of sales and then dropped to 80th in the second day. I don't think it's a bad score, but it's not impressive either.Somebody please tell me Bungo is charting respectfully on Shoseki.
That's a lot better than my most recent, non WSJ, favorites. They couldn't even chart. Now I just have to hope that The Day of Switching-On is doing decent for Shonen Champion.It got 36th place in its first day of sales and then dropped to 80th in the second day. I don't think it's a bad score, but it's not impressive either.