- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,706
- Reaction score
- 1,826
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Wow, Umaru-chan ended really soon after the original ended
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Young Jump Issue 19:
Yay! I'm very happy about that! Great manga.69 9784088907796 ゴールデンカムイ 12 集英社 野田サトル 2017.12.19
74 9784088900827 ゴールデンカムイ 1 集英社 野田サトル 2015.1.19
75 9784088906393 ゴールデンカムイ 11 集英社 野田サトル 2017.8.18
87 9784088901053 ゴールデンカムイ 2 集英社 野田サトル 2015.2.19
103 9784088901923 ゴールデンカムイ 3 集英社 野田サトル 2015.5.19
122 9784088902401 ゴールデンカムイ 4 集英社 野田サトル 2015.8.19
129 9784088905891 ゴールデンカムイ 10 集英社 野田サトル 2017.3.17
134 9784088903255 ゴールデンカムイ 5 集英社 野田サトル 2015.12.18
152 9784088903729 ゴールデンカムイ 6 集英社 野田サトル 2016.3.18
153 9784088904511 ゴールデンカムイ 7 集英社 野田サトル 2016.4.19
159 9784088904931 ゴールデンカムイ 8 集英社 野田サトル 2016.8.19
169 9784088905549 ゴールデンカムイ 9 集英社 野田サトル 2016.11.18
Golden Kamuy volumes have skyrocketed!. Seems we’ll have charting volumes in a week or two and a large boost on our hands. Yay!
They were both awful so it doesn't really matter. I'm not sure what it is with Young Jump and anime adaptations they just seem to have the worst luck. The only outright failure was Zetman which managed to be horrible and did nothing to boost sales. Gantz got a big boost thanks to its live action adaptation and of course we have Kingdom with AmeTalk.So Golden Kamuy is going to follow the Tokyo Ghoul pattern and not the Kingdom one. Well, whatever works.
Satoru Noda right now12/4
52 ゴールデンカムイ 1 集英社 野田サトル 2015.1.19
55 ゴールデンカムイ 12 集英社 野田サトル 2017.12.19
61 ゴールデンカムイ 2 集英社 野田サトル 2015.2.19
68 ゴールデンカムイ 11 集英社 野田サトル 2017.8.18
74 ゴールデンカムイ 3 集英社 野田サトル 2015.5.19
89 ゴールデンカムイ 4 集英社 野田サトル 2015.8.19
93 ゴールデンカムイ 5 集英社 野田サトル 2015.12.18
96 ゴールデンカムイ 10 集英社 野田サトル 2017.3.17
102 ゴールデンカムイ 7 集英社 野田サトル 2016.4.19
106 ゴールデンカムイ 6 集英社 野田サトル 2016.3.18
108 ゴールデンカムイ 9 集英社 野田サトル 2016.11.18
111 ゴールデンカムイ 8 集英社 野田サトル 2016.8.19
Looks like today will be the day!
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!! I feel like we didn't get anymore answers to the big questions of the series, like more information about Umaru's parents. I feel like it's doubtful, but I wonder if it'll continue ever again. I really want to see Taihei x Ebina, but learning more about Taihei and Umaru's parents would've been really interesting, especially considering the small bits of information about them we've learned over the years.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
also, don't shoot me, but I kinda like LotGH reboot, I think it's a fine addition to the universe
Don't Worry you shouldn't be afraid of liking things that people hate. I still want a Nejimaki Kagyu anime DammitGolden Kamuy second episode had its fair share of derpy faces but overall it was good
OP & ED are pretty cool too
also, don't shoot me, but I kinda like LotGH reboot, I think it's a fine addition to the universe
LotGH, GK, Megalo Box, BnHA, while Saiki Kusou and NnT are still going on this anime season have been great
Young Jump Issue 20: