- Joined
- Sep 16, 2017
- Messages
- 1,043
- Reaction score
- 1,909
- Country
-
Young Jump Issue 26:
[x-posted from /r/Kaguya_sama
If you combine the arrows on the success picture from the https://kaguya100.com website and the 1st katakana puzzle, you get
ろくがつついたちをまて
Which translates to 六月一日を待て, or "Wait till the First of June." (credit to @gantifandor#9205 on the Discord for discovering this)
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING????
Well that was fucking sudden.
it's been teased for a while now. It just didn't get its existence leaked like KnY and TPN I guess.Well that was fucking sudden.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Young Jump Issue 27:
)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tokyo Ghoul Re get 2nd anime season.東京喰種:re TVアニメ 第2期制作決定
Is this referring to what will air in fall? Because I thought season 1 was already announced as being 24 episodes split cour. Or it is saying there will be even more after that?Tokyo Ghoul Re get 2nd anime season.
I don't think it was ever officially announced that the Re anime will be a split cour.Is this referring to what will air in fall? Because I thought season 1 was already announced as being 24 episodes split cour. Or it is saying there will be even more after that?
I wonder how long it'll take them to get all 50 volumes out. Well, good luck, French publishers. Better late than never.