Look like (not sur at 100%) Golden Kamui will have 2nd season anime.
I should be feeling happy if this is true, but I feel so empty because I'm not really satisfied with the anime, Kamuy deserved a masterpiece-tier anime... Geno, why did you have to disappoint.Look like (not sur at 100%) Golden Kamui will have 2nd season anime.
I haven't read Golden Kamui, but at the very least, didn't the anime serve its primary purpose excellently and generate a large boost in volume sales for the series? I know if it's getting a second season, it must've done well in that regardI should be feeling happy if this is true, but I feel so empty because I'm not really satisfied with the anime, Kamuy deserved a masterpiece-tier anime... Geno, why did you have to disappoint.
It did generate a good boost, which is fantastic. But it hurts to see the anime be very underwhelming, when the manga is a masterpiece. I think it was planned as a split cour, or it was always planned for it to have another cour a year later, we'll find out more details eventually.I haven't read Golden Kamui, but at the very least, didn't the anime serve its primary purpose excellently and generate a large boost in volume sales for the series? I know if it's getting a second season, it must've done well in that regard
The sloppy production really ruined it for me, they're struggling, there are no real highlights for it as an anime and they can't keep the characters on model like ever. An anime's primary purpose is to advertise whatever it's adapting, if it is adapting something, that's how I see it with manga adaptations. If it can make money as an anime, great, if it can't, then I guess it's just like most other anime out there, which don't really make any money. And the anime industry is still running somehow, so I won't question it.anime primary purpose is to make money for the committee that produced it, not just the manga publisher
and for what's worth (first episodes cg bears asides) I think the anime is a great adaptation of the manga
Collab between Yoake Ato no Sei & Kaguya in this issue.
Man, I feel like Weekly Young Jump premieres new series all the time. The turnover they have is pretty incredible. But then again, there's always a handful of series running in it that sell really terribly, so I guess it makes sense.Masaki Kasahara (Gunjou Senki) will start son new serie in Young Jump
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well that ended quickly. Was this a miniseries or some kind of planned one-volume only thing?Hoshin Engi Gaiden (END)
It was planned as a short series to capitalize on the anime reboot, it's why the author's main series (Legend of the Galactic Heroes) was on hiatus and resuming next issue.Man, I feel like Weekly Young Jump premieres new series all the time. The turnover they have is pretty incredible. But then again, there's always a handful of series running in it that sell really terribly, so I guess it makes sense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well that ended quickly. Was this a miniseries or some kind of planned one-volume only thing?