Mag Talk Weekly Young Jump (2007 - 2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
April is... spring, that's fine, maybe Kaguya can be in Winter

any other YJ anime I'm forgetting ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
 

Sheep1

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
Age
32
Country
United Kingdom
April is... spring, that's fine, maybe Kaguya can be in Winter

any other YJ anime I'm forgetting ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The OST playing towards the end of the video is so sick hahaha I hope someone makes an extended version of it till the official one comes out.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
You're right. You're right. It's actually Shûeisha's mistake. In the #36/37 it was noted that the series was on pause and was going to return in the #40. But if you look at the date it marks 30/08. And the 30/08 is the release date of #39 and not #40.
 

revo68

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 21, 2018
Messages
566
Reaction score
4,120
Age
32
Country
Singapore
Kingdom : 1-50 : 35 000 000
Kingdom : 1-49 (print) : 6 000 000

https://okachi.fr/mangas/tableau-tirage/
Am I right to say that out of 35 Million, 6 Million Copies is the printed version?
Cause I went to your site, it said Numérique. I google translated that word and it gave me digital (Granted google translate is usually wrong).

Also, thank you for always updating the threads in this site.
You are doing god's work.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Just a mistake on forum. Its not print but digital.
So 41 000 000 (35 000 000 for print and 6 000 000 for digital).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Kaguya-sama ha Kokurasetai : 10 volumes (print + digital) : 2 700 000.
https://okachi.fr/mangas/tableau-tirage/
 

Ninjaz

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
216
Reaction score
172
Country
Joker
Since Heiji didn't post it yet himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So this issue we got Shadows House from the mangaka duo who made Kuro in Tonari no YJ.

Next issue, we get Akechi, a new series by Iizuka Keita, the artist of Gantz:G.
As well as a Kaguya color page, which is always a great thing.

I'm liking all these new series, hopefully some of them stick around.
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
I saw this pop up on my Twitter feed. Mari Okada would be an interesting choice, I haven't seen a ton from her but she seems more into drama from Kiznaiver and Toradora than rom-coms. The rest of the staff seem to have all worked on Laid Back Camp which I found enjoyable. If this turns out true I'd probably be fine with it
 

Ener

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
77
Reaction score
226
Country
United States
This was stolen from 2chan and everyone is spreading this.

By the way, anyone can write that.
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
Sure anyone could fake one, this is an interesting take though. I don't know about Japan but I don't see C Station brought up a lot here so faking a leak with them just seems kind of weird to me (especially since everyone is gunning so hard for Shaft). I hope we do get news soon though. The anime was announced back in early June and so far all we know is Aniplex is on the production committee and we've seen a key visual.
 

Heiji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
7,928
Gender
Male
Country
Japan

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

OtterBrigade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
3,057
Age
33
Country
Canada
Nice! Hopefully we get some staff/studio info soon then!
 

Tanzo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
1,555
Reaction score
3,766
Country
United States
I love this color page so much
 

MangAniMY

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2018
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
4,863
Country
Malaysia
I have a question.

I can't find the geocities page for YJ, the closet I could find is this

i'm looking for the sales page like this on for WSJ

does it even exist?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top