- Joined
- Oct 5, 2017
- Messages
- 2,267
- Reaction score
- 1,829
- Country
-
I feel like Young Jump has really been burning through new series this year. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they've started a ton of new series this year
I feel like Young Jump has really been burning through new series this year. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they've started a ton of new series this year
Maybe it just feels like more since a good handful of their series are absent from each particular issue. Still, it seems like they might add another 1 or 2 before the year endsThere’s been like what, 13 this year so far? That does feel like a lot, yeah. Only two more than Weekly Shonen Jump, mind, and when you account for Bokura wa Mahou Shounen and Good Job being irregular and that Kaguya-sama 4-koma being tiny as heck it’s not too bad.
Still, really drives home how many series Shueisha churns through on the regular
I wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope the ones we’ve got right now have a chance to grow before death/moving online.Maybe it just feels like more since a good handful of their series are absent from each particular issue. Still, it seems like they might add another 1 or 2 before the year ends
Yeah, have been reading the manga myself and was surprised how it included practically everything despite the fast pace at which it was adapating it.Just found out the Golden Kamuy ova covers the Barato arc which was skipped in the anime
a nice gesture from Geno, I know have been giving them a lot of hate over the CGI Bears but personally I think the adaptation have been fantastic
Nice PV!
I was waiting for the OP finally get to hear a little bit of it.
They aldready started adapting volume 8 in season 1 final episode and you can see Koito in the PV (he first appeared in volume 10).Nice PV!
Well, well, in this next season they're covering up until volume 8 (at least)....
I'm so used to see him in the current arc that I didn't notice that it'll be introduced in this new season.They aldready started adapting volume 8 in season 1 final episode and you can see Koito in the PV (he first appeared in volume 10).
