- Joined
- May 17, 2019
- Messages
- 1,766
- Reaction score
- 5,974
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
I dunno, but i usually check the Young Jump website.Is TOC out? And now it is official with Akechi. Another 2018 manga newbie gone.
I dunno, but i usually check the Young Jump website.Is TOC out? And now it is official with Akechi. Another 2018 manga newbie gone.
I imagine they exclude it for being created as a webcomic as opposed to a digital release of a comic, which does have a bit of a distinction.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think is a oneshot not a new series.
I didn't realize that this upcoming series is being done by the mangaka of Chio-chan. Does anyone know what it's going to be about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pochi Gokko's first chapter had a pretty weird beginning. Definitely started on a completely different note than I was expecting. Oddly enough, if you boil them down to the bare bones, Pochi Gokko and Momo are actually kind of similar.
Shoot, you're right. Thanks for the clarification! I hope the author will be back soon since Chio-chan was really funnyI think is a oneshot not a new series.
That'll be pretty crazy if true. I always thought it was doing really well since they gave it that live action adaptation pretty quickly, but after seeing the numbers, it doesn't seem like it was ever doing that well whatsoever. If it goes, then only Snack Basue will be left as the awkward transitional work in between the much older series and the newbies. Everything else was either axed or transferred out.Is Dorokei near the end ? Because Amazon Japan listed the volumes 6 and 7 for july 19, it is a bit weird to release two volumes in one month for an established series.
I don’t think it’s outright declared it’s ending yet, but it’s done Kemuri Garasu’s backstory now, which leaves it room to wrap up now with little left dangling, so i wouldn’t be surprised.Is Dorokei near the end ? Because Amazon Japan listed the volumes 6 and 7 for july 19, it is a bit weird to release two volumes in one month for an established series.
At this point, WYJ may as well just start a new series each issue lol. The higher-ups must be panicking that almost nothing they've tried over the past 2 years as panned out for them.I don’t think it’s outright declared it’s ending yet, but it’s done Kemuri Garasu’s backstory now, which leaves it room to wrap up now with little left dangling, so i wouldn’t be surprised.