Economy Welcome to Tokyo

GEshode

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I just read an article about a new clip made by the Tokyo government to increase tourism in Tokyo. It is a kind of sightseeing tour wrapped into a story of a girl from the future looking for luck.

Look for yourself here.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Enjoyed that little story,even though it was a bit too much maybe.

It was like "Tokyo is the best city evarz.You just have to come"...
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Tokyo is the BEST city of the world - at least for me :D

I enjoyed watching this short movie......
 

GEshode

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have to see, if it is the best city in the world, after I have been there and a few other Japanese cities...^^

I also think it is a bit too much. I read somewhere that Tokyo spent about 49 million yen to make that clip. Was it really worth it? I am not so sure about it.
 

Belisar

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
1,940
Reaction score
506
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I also think it is a bit too much. I read somewhere that Tokyo spent about 49 million yen to make that clip. Was it really worth it? I am not so sure about it.
the most expensive anime of all time?
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
I dont think that this is sooo expensive for an anime ..... 49 million yen are just about 500000 Euro.
 

GEshode

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
260
Reaction score
61
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, I think that is pretty much for such a short clip... They could have done it cheaper and still have quality...
 
Top