Fantasy - Wendy vs. Lucy | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Wendy vs. Lucy

Wendy vs Lucy

• (White) Wendy

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Lucy

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Lmao what's with that fourth round though

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Wendy wins every round. Round 4 is a stomp in Wendy’s favour, Wendy Berlison is Irene in Wendy’s body right? She’s stomping, badly. Irene says her MP didn’t drop much in Wendy’s body, no way the CSK is touching her.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Lucy wins all rounds. Gemini is always a factor in favor of Lucy in a confrontation against Wendy.

And Irene said that her magic power has not diminished as much as she thought. She never said that Wendy had magic power close to her magic power level.

Irene made an assumption of how much % magic power Wendy had, but was surprised that she had more than expected.

The CSK on Lucy's current magical power would crush Wendy with ease.

One4All

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lucy wins all rounds. Gemini is always a factor in favor of Lucy in a confrontation against Wendy.

And Irene said that her magic power has not diminished as much as she thought. She never said that Wendy had magic power close to her magic power level.

Irene made an assumption of how much % magic power Wendy had, but was surprised that she had more than expected.

But is Lucy really equal with Wendy when it comes to MP?I mean,we've seen both tanking some big attacks before and using their magic longer but I feel like Wendy is > Lucy in MP plus Wendy has air to eat anytime to replenish her MP while Lucy continues to drain her MP.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But is Lucy really equal with Wendy when it comes to MP?I mean,we've seen both tanking some big attacks before and using their magic longer but I feel like Wendy is > Lucy in MP plus Wendy has air to eat anytime to replenish her MP while Lucy continues to drain her MP.
Lucy's feats of magical power have always been superior. Her magic revolves around this, and Star Dress still grants magical power.

Gemini magic works as long as Lucy has magical power equal to or greater than her opponent.

Lucy has 10 Star Dresses that grant magical power.

The process of feeding on your element is not automatic for Wendy. In the manga (fight against Sherria) it is shown that she needs to concentrate and absorb a lot of air.

Livinbreathineatin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Lucy's feats of magical power have always been superior. Her magic revolves around this, and Star Dress still grants magical power.

Gemini magic works as long as Lucy has magical power equal to or greater than her opponent.

Lucy has 10 Star Dresses that grant magical power.

The process of feeding on your element is not automatic for Wendy. In the manga (fight against Sherria) it is shown that she needs to concentrate and absorb a lot of air.
What magical feats does she have that say she’s got more than Wendy. All she does is open weak ass gates for weak ass spirits who would get one shotted by anyone decently strong.

Wendy spammed Irene’s high enchantments enchantment after enchantment. High levelEnchantment>spirit gates.

The strongest person Gemini ever worked on was Lisanna and I’m damn sure Wendy>Lisanna in every category.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

Based on what? CSK is crushing IRENE in Wendy's body based on what? His feats against Mard? Or your purely hypothetical power level of him? Round 4 is a stomp in Wendy's favor.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Based on what? CSK is crushing IRENE in Wendy's body based on what? His feats against Mard? Or your purely hypothetical power level of him? Round 4 is a stomp in Wendy's favor.
You have a misinterpretation of Irene's phrase.

CSK on Lucy's current power would be far superior to Wendy Belserion. The opposite is a delusion.

atlantisreturns

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
CSK with current Lucy's power will be stronger than Wendy Belserion.

Erza required extreme PoF to win against Kyouka , and Mard was 2.5 times stronger than Kyouka in almost every aspect and in durability he was 3.5 times stronger than her. The guy shrugged off attacks from DF Natsu.

A nerfed CSK was already giving Base Mard a fight , and CSK without his MP being depleted was said to be a match for Mard Geer at full power i.e. Etherious Mard Geer.

Lucy in Tartaros was pretty much a fodder compared to rest of her guildmates. She has improved now , at least the gap has closed.

CSK helped Lucy jump straight to final boss level , which was totally out of Erza and Laxus' paygrade even that time , considering Erza even with extreme PoF could only beat Kyouka.

CSK demolishes Wendy.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The strongest person Gemini ever worked on was Lisanna and I’m damn sure Wendy>Lisanna in every category.
Strongest person was Marin who I'd say is a good deal above Lisanna.

Livinbreathineatin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Gemini Lisanna has no chance against DF Wendy. At all.
Strongest person was Marin who I'd say is a good deal above Lisanna.
Marin is literal fodder whose only strength is nerfing certain opponents. In a battle how would he down Lisanna?

It literally doesn’t matter since Wendy is stronger than both Marin AND Lisanna so........?

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gemini Lisanna has no chance against DF Wendy. At all.

Marin is literal fodder whose only strength is nerfing certain opponents. In a battle how would he down Lisanna?

It literally doesn’t matter since Wendy is stronger than both Marin AND Lisanna so........?
You are a hater of Lucy, your opinion is partial. It is not relevant to me.

And Marin had magical power to cover Magnolia with the effect of her magic. ^^

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Back in the day When Lucy was pretty much fodder, the CSK jumped her to final boss tier. With Lucy's current strength the CSK is prob Zeref tier+ considering she has made at least as much progress as the rest of FT, likely much more.

So Lucy wins all rounds, the last round being particularly easy even with Wendy Belserion fighting with Eileen's full control
What does that even mean :yodawg ? Csk>zeref

round 1 Lucy wins
Round 2 wendy wins
Round 3 wendy wins
Round 4 Lucy wins

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't think it's inconceivable for Lucy to copy Wendy, but it's not a given. Lucy by self admission is the weakest member of team Natsu, so honestly I would not be surprised if Wendy's MP is slightly higher than hers. The only question is whether Lucy and Wendy are close enough in MP levels for Gemini to copy her. So far Gemini has only copied Lisanna and Marin, and both are weaker than Wendy.
Either way, Lucy isn't copying Irene's power, so Gemini isn't a real factor in rounds 3 and 4.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I don't think it's inconceivable for Lucy to copy Wendy, but it's not a given. Lucy by self admission is the weakest member of team Natsu, so honestly I would not be surprised if Wendy's MP is slightly higher than hers. The only question is whether Lucy and Wendy are close enough in MP levels for Gemini to copy her. So far Gemini has only copied Lisanna and Marin, and both are weaker than Wendy.
Either way, Lucy isn't copying Irene's power, so Gemini isn't a real factor in rounds 3 and 4.
Lucy didn't even wear Star Dress on this spin off (non-canonical) and was being humble as she always is in most cases.

Seriously, did you use that as an argument?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lucy didn't even wear Star Dress on this spin off (non-canonical) and was being humble as she always is in most cases.

Seriously, did you use that as an argument?

It really doesn't matter. The characters are being portrayed based on how Hiro Mashima sees them, so they are still accurate. Besides, there's also no reason the crossover should be considered non-canon.

There were flashbacks to moments for each of the characters. Some of these panels were from the Alvarez Arc (the panel from Lucy is her saying she'll get Aquarius' key). So this version of Lucy has already experienced events of the Alvarez arc, at the very least. She is making her statement with those memories in mind.

As for being humble....I would call her demeanor more worried than humble. Perhaps she is underestimating herself, but that in and of itself speaks to her mindset. I'm not saying Lucy can't copy Wendy with Gemini, but it's not an absolute given.

Rigel

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It really doesn't matter. The characters are being portrayed based on how Hiro Mashima sees them, so they are still accurate. Besides, there's also no reason the crossover should be considered non-canon.

There were flashbacks to moments for each of the characters. Some of these panels were from the Alvarez Arc (the panel from Lucy is her saying she'll get Aquarius' key). So this version of Lucy has already experienced events of the Alvarez arc, at the very least. She is making her statement with those memories in mind.

As for being humble....I would call her demeanor more worried than humble. Perhaps she is underestimating herself, but that in and of itself speaks to her mindset. I'm not saying Lucy can't copy Wendy with Gemini, but it's not an absolute given.
This is a crossover. Hiro is not obliged to follow the logic and there is no indication that this spin off is canonical. It's filler. Sorry, but your text doesn't make sense.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
What does that even mean :yodawg ? Csk>zeref

round 1 Lucy wins
Round 2 wendy wins
Round 3 wendy wins
Round 4 Lucy wins
I was being conservative, honestly if we ever see the CSK again I think he’ll be a match for a dragon god

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was being conservative, honestly if we ever see the CSK again I think he’ll be a match for a dragon god
Huh? How do you from being Mad Geer lvl to supposed Dragon God lvl?

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is a crossover. Hiro is not obliged to follow the logic and there is no indication that this spin off is canonical. It's filler. Sorry, but your text doesn't make sense.
Hiro's opinions are canon. They are literally as canon as it gets. If Hiro portrays a character a certain way, we can safely assume that's how he sees the character. And he has Lucy saying that she's the weakest in the group.

Also, there are events in the Alvarez Arc referenced in the crossover in the flashbacks. That means the Lucy of the crossover has the experiences and memories of the Alvarez arc.