Question - What about Apoo? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What about Apoo?

Luffyfan30

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know he's nothing to talk about compared to other things going on. However the latest spoilers it has me wondering what will happen to his character once Kaidou's down fall happens. He's been such a loyal supporter of his but once things take a turn for the worse will he switch sides and join Luffy's group? Or just move on? I assume he to will get a bounty upgrade since he was involved and apart of Kaidou's army. What do you guys think? I don't see him going to prison.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I know he's nothing to talk about compared to other things going on. However the latest spoilers it has me wondering what will happen to his character once Kaidou's down fall happens. He's been such a loyal supporter of his but once things take a turn for the worse will he switch sides and join Luffy's group? Or just move on? I assume he to will get a bounty upgrade since he was involved and apart of Kaidou's army. What do you guys think? I don't see him going to prison.
If X Drake ever beats apoo (it's been 20+ chapters now) the DJ will go straight to Impel Down.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
If X Drake ever beats apoo (it's been 20+ chapters now) the DJ will go straight to Impel Down.
I have no idea what else the author could do with Apoo

But that would make Apoo a Supernova that was barely used in the series

Uriel

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, you could have him escape to later join Blackbeard.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, you could have him escape to later join Blackbeard.
To take another beating when Luffy and his alliance fight Black Beard? Feels unnecessary imo

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
i think Mingo will end up joining blackbeard... cant think of him as done with the story.

Hannibal Psyche

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Apoo actually also went to Big Mom's territory. Wonder if he was once aiming to be Pirate King. Not sure what his true goals are or his ambitions. He's a very weird character.

Only thing we know is he doesn't trust alliances and doesn't think the Emperors can be defeated. Did he conclude this after Big Mom? And why did he ally with Kaido instead of Big Mom?

Hawkins we know he lost the will to fight Kaido when they were going up to Shanks, and knew they had no chance. Apoo, I don't quite understand. Also don't understand what Hawkins was hoping to achieve in the first place. Apoo and Hawkins are really weird.

Monox D. I-Fly

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And why did he ally with Kaido instead of Big Mom?
Because allying with Big Mom requires marriage with her daughter while allying with Kaido only requires you to be strong enough and make him want you?

catagon87

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think Luffy's crew (Jinbei, Zoro) would let a traitor like Apoo joining. He's the least interesting Supernova IMO and if Oda is going to side-panel any of them for the greater story I wouldn't mind it being Apoo.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I could see the remaining supernova in wano actually taking a stab at kaido tbh. Apoo, hawkins and drake are not loyal to kaido, they are greedy weasels (welp, not drake) who are very likely to simply switch sides simply because they see the turning tides. In case a second round isn't sufficient for luffy to take out kaido (which imo is fairly probable) I could see them fighting kaido if only to get some of that sweet glory for themselves. Apoo specially is likely to be able to deal damage to kaido with much less difficulty than other supernova.