Favorites What anime yaoi pairings do you like?

Lobotomy Jane

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
66
Reaction score
4
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
- Hikaru x Kaoru (the twins of Ouran Host Club, i love them)
- Kaname x Zero (Vampire Knight. The line between hate and love is very thin hehe)
- Matt x Mello (Death Note. Well, really i would like them to make a trio with Near xD)
 

Tinkiness

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Gundam Wing ruined my innocence as a child, so my obvious absolute OTPs are

HeeroxDuo
TrowaxQuatre

*squeals* :hearts:hearts:hearts
 

Hinaichigodesu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have a particular OTP, but I do love Inui & Kaidoh from Prince of Tennis, and sometimes Kaiba and Joey from Yu-Gi-Oh XD Oh, and I do love Lancer and Archer from Fate/Stay Night.
 

mewtant_x

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
BL-each for me.

Renji x GJ
Renji x Noitra

Strange pairings. Actually the seiyus met in BL animes. The seiyus of all the no. 6s in Bleach met in this BL anime, Ikoku Irokoi Rouman Tan(異国色恋浪漫譚) with cast : Ito(6th Div vice-captain Renji's cv), Sawabe (6th Espada GJ's cv) and Okiayu (6th Div Captain Byakuya's cv). Also Ito and Kanna (Noitra's cv) met in Junjou Romantica as a couple Nowaki and Hiroki.

Kubo should have let Renji fought both Espada instead of Ichigo. It will be great if the seiyus can use their Bleach voice to read the BL lines. XDDD
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Code Geass, Hetalia, Reborn all slowly ruined my innocence ;~;

Hetalia (These are just my favourites, Hetalia crack pairings work out really well):
-England x France
-Prussia x Germany
-Germeny x N.Italy
-Prussia x Austria
-Sweden x Finland
-Prussia x Hungary (since this is a straight couple)

Reborn:
-Yamamoto X Gokudera
-Mukuro x Xanxus (crack pairings <3)
-Gokudera x Ryohei
-Squalo x Yamamoto

(Yes you read it right, Hibari and Tsuna isn't in my favourite pairing list...-roll eyes-)

It's a bit late but...
We should have a KHR yaoi thread here. I have to keep my yaoi comments to myself in the Reborn forum. ^-^;
Totally agreed. I don't want to scare normal people with our rottoness...someone said why Xanxus is so popular I wanted to reply 'Because he's hot and have his shirt off all the time and girls love bad boys'.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
-Gokudera x Ryohei

RARE. i don't even know that his pairing exist. I have seen Xanxus x Ryouhei as well, and it is not a crack >____>;;;


my fav KHR pairings: D18, 6918, S80
Other fav pairings (the old fandoms):
- Tsuzuki x Hisoka (Yami no Matsuei), because they are made for each other.
- Dorian x Klaus (Eroica Yori no komete), they are extremely hilarious. I missed them.
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
RARE. i don't even know that his pairing exist. I have seen Xanxus x Ryouhei as well, and it is not a crack >____>;;;
I haven't even seen fanarts of it on pixiv, so you're kinda right when you say it does not exist :P. I find that Gokudera and Ryohei makes a good takahashi couple, as they argue all the time, and they can switch uke/seme roles :eyeroll.

What is considered to be crack in Reborn anyway? ._.
 

R4n

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
917
Reaction score
208
Gender
Hidden
Country
Micronesia
I haven't even seen fanarts of it on pixiv, so you're kinda right when you say it does not exist :P. I find that Gokudera and Ryohei makes a good takahashi couple, as they argue all the time, and they can switch uke/seme roles :eyeroll.
Takahashi couple (as in Rumiko Takahashi right?) lol... Gokudera can be one with everybody in the series. He argues with EVERYONE.
no wonder a lot of people ship GokuderaxHaru. I actually find their relationship interesting (and kinda make sense). xD
If only i am not too obsessed with KHR yaoi, i would have loved that pairing. Don't get me wrong, KHR is the only fanon BL i like... (i don't like Bleach yaoi, naruto yaoi, dgrayman yaoi, etc)



What is considered to be crack in Reborn anyway? ._.
Levi x Mukuro (i have seen fanart of it...)
any Gianninni pairing is crack xD
 

WinningDays

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
ZoSan all the way!! ...actually I think SanZo may be even better....:darn
I used to hate the thought of non-canon yaoi, but then OP took too many breaks, and I discovered the awesomeness of Zoro x Sanji, and now, I can't get enough of it...;)
It's just so fun...:amuse

I didn't know KHR was so yaoi-able...
hmm...I think Mukuro x Hibari sounds nice...cuz they have nice hair...
and Xanxus x just about anyone...becuz he's hot and yeah...
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Takahashi couple (as in Rumiko Takahashi right?) lol... Gokudera can be one with everybody in the series. He argues with EVERYONE.
no wonder a lot of people ship GokuderaxHaru. I actually find their relationship interesting (and kinda make sense). xD
If only i am not too obsessed with KHR yaoi, i would have loved that pairing. Don't get me wrong, KHR is the only fanon BL i like... (i don't like Bleach yaoi, naruto yaoi, dgrayman yaoi, etc)

Levi x Mukuro (i have seen fanart of it...)
any Gianninni pairing is crack xD
In terms of het-pairings, I do like GokuderaXHaru (TsunaXHaru is okay too). I absolutely adore Takahashi couples (too much TVtropes ruin your life). But yea, Gokudera can form a Takahashi couple with anyone practically, except his Jyudaimei :p and probablly Mukuro too.

I've seen Leo x Tsuna too, that is hilarious too. Gianninni parings...hmm...you probably got to bishify him first.

WinningDays said:
I didn't know KHR was so yaoi-able...
What makes a series so popular with fujoshis is usually the quirky characters. KHR has loads of crazy characters, with a gag start, it just makes all the characters even more weird. Also, Reborn's art style doesn't help, all the good guys and 99% of the bad guys are good looking. Also, you don't have to take KHR seriously, it's not an artistically amazing manga. Just allows the fangirls to have more imagination.

Have you seen the ReboCon? I swear it's written in the seiyuu's contract that they need to act 'close' with each other.

Xanxus has one scene with Mukuro, and I'm already shipping them. Amano knows how to make a shounen manga slashable, but not in your face. I've seen some anime which tries too hard and it just doesn't work.
 
Last edited:

WinningDays

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
256
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
What makes a series so popular with fujoshis is usually the quirky characters. KHR has loads of crazy characters, with a gag start, it just makes all the characters even more weird. Also, Reborn's art style doesn't help, all the good guys and 99% of the bad guys are good looking. Also, you don't have to take KHR seriously, it's not an artistically amazing manga. Just allows the fangirls to have more imagination.

Have you seen the ReboCon? I swear it's written in the seiyuu's contract that they need to act 'close' with each other.

Xanxus has one scene with Mukuro, and I'm already shipping them. Amano knows how to make a shounen manga slashable, but not in your face. I've seen some anime which tries too hard and it just doesn't work.
That does make sense, I think it must be in fujoshi nature to want to ship cute guys together....and KHR has a lot...I never thought the characters were that weird before, but now that I think about it, they do have a lot of quirks...
I just thought PoT, DGray, etc. were more popular for the yaoiness...

But yeah, I think Amano is aware that she has a lot of female fans so maybe she puts in some fan service here and there...

I haven't seen ReboCon but that sounds funny...
I think animes purposely makes things slashy....

I'm just gonna use OP for an example since it's my fave...but every so often there are Zoro and Sanji "moments" in the anime and the movies that just have to be fan service...well, at least for yaoi-centric minds;)
It's nice though because it would never happen in the manga...which is good, since it's for boys....:tem
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
That does make sense, I think it must be in fujoshi nature to want to ship cute guys together....and KHR has a lot...I never thought the characters were that weird before, but now that I think about it, they do have a lot of quirks...
I just thought PoT, DGray, etc. were more popular for the yaoiness...

But yeah, I think Amano is aware that she has a lot of female fans so maybe she puts in some fan service here and there...

I haven't seen ReboCon but that sounds funny...
I think animes purposely makes things slashy....

I'm just gonna use OP for an example since it's my fave...but every so often there are Zoro and Sanji "moments" in the anime and the movies that just have to be fan service...well, at least for yaoi-centric minds;)
It's nice though because it would never happen in the manga...which is good, since it's for boys....:tem
Prince Of tennis is more popular for yaoi then Reborn, definitely. I only read 20 chapters of it, but every darn character in it is egotastic. I guess D.Gray Man doesn't suffer from the trope 'Lots and lots of characters', hence it might not be as popular for yaoi fangirls.

Reborn is an interesting shounen manga. Becaue Amano said in a radio interview by fans that Reborn is aimed at girls. Which I do think is true. Even from the gag chapters, there's a fair amount of fanservice for the trained eyes. Once it got to the Varia arc, fanservice just rose over the roof.

I watched TeniMyu, hilarious. Eye candy. Nuff said.

I'm one of those people who never bothered with One Piece because of the unique artwork, it's just not my cup of tea. I think OP doesn't have as much 'fanservice' for girls because most of its fanbase are normal people. While Reborn and PoT have a high percentage of their fanbase being crazy fujoshis...

Top 10 Favourite mangas - Female
1位 ヘタリア (Hetalia)
2位 テニスの王子様 (Prince of Tennis)
3位 家庭教師ヒットマン、リボーン (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
4位 銀魂 (Gintama)
5位 ワンピース (One Piece)
6位 ブリーチ (Bleach)
7位 鋼の錬金術師 (Fullmetal Alchemist)
8位 黒執事 (Kuroshitsuji)
9位 魔神探偵脳噛ネウロ (Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro)
10位 ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
I find this list really interesting. But I doubt the source did a proper questionaire anyway. At the very least I would think Nana or Nodame might have ranked there. But we can at least conclude girls somewhat prefers shounen manga to shoujo manga for whatever reasons. I remember a couple of years ago, girls' favourite manga magazine was Shounen Jump.

D.Gray Man isn't as popular for the girls as I thought. Westen fangirls seems to love this manga. Same thing can be said about Death Note. The top 3, I would have guessed it without this result. Hetalia is the brand new yaoi-fodder, while Prince of Tennis still have a large fanbase because it exist for over 10 years (and still on-going). Westen fans really do have different taste to Japanese fans. Japanese fangirls seem to like more light hearted/brainless manga to slash their characters.

At the very least, I know top 3 have really quirky and weird characters.
 

Sakamoto

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
AllenxKanda <3 From D.Gray-man !
TsunaxHayato from KHR ^^
HikaruxKaoru from OuranHC! ;D
 

3loooy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Madagascar
hmm hmm

from original yaoi series i like:
Asami x Akihito (Viewfinder SEries) the art is simply amazing *drool*
Haru wo daite ita. (i forgot the names, remindes me to read it again)
Sasu x Naru or Sasu x Naru

I totally agree, my favorite

Maiden Rose
Juniou Romantica
Crimson Spell
Border
BortherXBrother
And so many :P
 

Yurita

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Well, my fav pairings:

- HXH: Kuroro X Kurapika, Killua X Gon.
- KHR: Hibari X Tsuna, Alaude X Giotto, Giotto X Tsuna.
- Loveless: Soubi X Ritsuka.
- Gravitation: Yuki X Shuichi.

P/s: my 1st post here ^^~
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Fav pairing in yaoi: Hiroki & Nowaki and Usagi & Misaki from Junjou Romantica

Fav pairings in non-yaoi: SasuNaru, ShikaNeji, KibaNeji, KakaSasu and YonKaka (Minato and Kakashi).
 

Seiciel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hiro-san & Wacchan.....kawaii!!!
 

yukilove21

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
362
Reaction score
221
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Lets see~~~

KHR: Tsuna x Mukuro, Tsuna x Hibari, Tsuna x Enma, Gokudera x Yamamoto, Squalo x Yamamoto, Tsuna x Byakuran.

D.Gray-man: Kanda x Allen (BEST PARING EVER!!!!!!) Tyki x Allen, Allen x Lavi, Allen x Link, LAVI X TYKI. (Oh. My. God. *Dies*)

Naruto: Sasunaru.

Loveless: Soubi x Ritsuka.

Kuroshitsuji: Sebastain x Ciel. Ciel x Alois. Sohma x Agni.

FullMetal Alchemist: Ed x Envy.

Prince of Tennis: Fuji x Echizen <3 *Dies*

Bakuman: Akito x Mashiro.(I do love the canon parings, but still.) Mashiro x Eiji. Mashiro x Fukuda (It exists! In my mind.) Fukuda x Eiji.

Death Note: Mello x Matt. Light x L. Near x Mello.

Shugo Chara: *Is a secret fan of Nagihiko x Kuukai and Kuukai x Tadase.*

Kaichou wa Maid Sama: Yukimura x Kanou. (I love the canon parings.)

And a bunch more.
 
Last edited:

sweetspicymayo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Since I'm a die hard fujoshi, i have a lots of favorite pairings :p
Here it is :

Naruto - SasuNaru, ItaNaru, NejiGaa, KakaIru.
Hetalia - UkJapan, HREChibitalia.
Oofuri - AbeMiha, HanaTaji, HamaIzu.
Sengoku Basara - DateSana, MotoMoto, KojuSasu.
Durarara! - IzaShizu, IzaMasa.
Gintama - GinOkiHiji (whichever is fine), KamuTaka.
KHR - HibaTsuna, MukuTsuna, MukuHiba.
Vocaloid - KaiLen.

My OTP now is OkiHiji (*´∀`*)/
 

MegumiYuuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
This entire BL Section must have died in 2009 completely. But I am willing to give my input, even if nobody sees it for 10 years. lol

There are two specific Animations I favor over all others at the time being.

1. Princess Princess - Toru and Yuujirou
2. Gravitation - Yuki and Shindo

I favor #2 slightly because it was a romance and more than just a use for a shock. But I think #1 would have been great if the two would have pursued it. I thought of episode with them looking for girls was an excuse for a date among them. I thought the relationship was beautiful!

3. Moyashimon - Kei and Sawaki

This was a dicey area, as the author has not specifically revealed if Kei has become transgendered or not, or even in the per-transition phase. If it is true Kei is in the transgendered phase, this part is nullified, but if its just an act ( which I personally do not think) then it counts as Yaoi. The kiss scene from season 1 was a hit. Kei continues to have feelings for Sawaki from that point on.
 
Last edited:
Top