Question What are the Items that Ickshonpay Kaztouger mentioned on Chapter 331?

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I think they're items from some game that Ickshonpay and Ging both play.
 

Tame

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
684
Reaction score
140
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I have no idea. :P It's anyone's guess to be honest.
 

Phantron

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
797
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Since GI is basically a real life MMORPG, I assume these are some uber rare loot in a normal MMORPG in their world. These items are not part of the 100 cards in Greed Island, by the way, and I doubt some apparent master of the cyberworld would be interested in cards that's not part of those 100. Besides, Greed Island is actually real life in HXH, not part of the cyberworld.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think it's not from GI. Ickshonpay is surely weird, right? >_>
 

Popo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
165
Reaction score
435
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I think that they're probably rare items in Greed Island. The 100 Specified Slot Cards are all things used to acquire wealth or some other material desire--I think it's always been implied that other cards/items exist outside of those. They're probably rare or secret items.
 

majinjeb

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
91
Reaction score
70
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I remember when they were explaining Greed Island they mentioned that people stay there until they die (like live their life there, hence the strict selection process). I think Ickshonpay is one of those people gave up on "reality" (since they don't know it's the real world). Though in my opinion I think he is referring to a different game, but of GI caliber. Plus he mentions Ging winning, so that makes me think it's not GI (unless he is referring to winning a part of the game, not the entire thing).
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I actually doubt a Hunter can stay doing the same thing for life for too long. After all Ickshonpay strikes me as hardcore gamer. Must be some other game around there that caught both attention.
 

kusiobache

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Macedonia
I actually doubt a Hunter can stay doing the same thing for life for too long. After all Ickshonpay strikes me as hardcore gamer. Must be some other game around there that caught both attention.
well if Ging left it probably isn't that big of a deal. Might be for Gon later on, but having Gon follow in Gings footsteps would be cliche.
 

Li Mochou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
i think that's a rare item in hxH world. ging is like a hunter that searches for ancient things, rite? so, ickshonpay is probably the same hunter like ging and they played a "game" about finding rare items.
 
Top