Question What are the main characters in the series?

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
So I had this doubt...
 

projectX

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
284
Reaction score
218
Age
37
Country
Bulgaria
Personally favourite with his intelligence is A.A Koon
Rak with his funny personality
Baam-he is boring prodigy

I havent seen more boring MC from Baam.His personality is messed.....he looks like dont have his own opinion and act like puppet
 

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
2,547
Reaction score
1,684
Gender
Male
Country
South Africa
I havent seen more boring MC from Baam.His personality is messed.....he looks like dont have his own opinion and act like puppet
Izuku Midoriya has a problem with this statement
 

Alchemeast

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
Ukraine
I have to say Rachel is the most mysterious character in the series.
Look like we know more even about Enryu's backstory than about Rachel.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Baam and Rachel are the protagonists. AA and Rak are definitely the
main secondary. Otherwise, it depends on the moment, but Androssi has a lot of screen time compared to the others and the S1 squad seems to be what SIU likes most.
 
Top