Discussion What Are You Reading? What Do You Plan on Reading Next?

WalterB

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Country
Germany
Reading Berserk and Kingdom, trying to catch up!
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Vinland Saga
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Have started to re-read Dorohedoro and Otoyomegatari. Been so long I've forgot about them...

Am planning to pick up Jojo when I finish the anime. And probably Nanatsu no Tazai.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Currently following One Piece, The Promised Neverland and Vinland Saga. Making my way through Boku no Hero Academia, and after catching up with that I guess I'll keep going with either Hunter X Hunter or One Punch Man.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Following The Promised Neverland, Tokyo Ghoul, Tower of God, Noblesse, Vinland Saga, NnT, BnHA, Snk andna few others. I plan to pick up Vagabond.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
I started reading The Breaker yesterday. Will probably complete it this week.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now that I have caught up with The Breaker, I think I will catch up with Trinity Wonder as well. Then start Vinland Saga.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Reading Battle Royale currently.

After that, I will follow up with Kingdom.
 

Arekushi Style

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
134
Age
26
Country
Fairy Tail
Well I want to finish the manga 'Ouran Highschool Host Club' since I only finished the first volume
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I started reading Kakegurui, because the female MC looked interesting and it involved gambling. Heard it gets an anime in July too.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Will probably start Vinland Saga and Kingdom soon.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Will probably start Vinland Saga and Kingdom soon.
Good job Lucy, I approve of both of them. :super
_____________________________

Going to start reading Battle Royale and Vagabond soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Currently reading Kingdom, 356 chapters in.

After that, I plan to eventually start either Vagabond or 20th Century Boys.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
As i said earlier,today i started Kingdom and Vinland Saga.Planning on reading atleast 1 Manga Chapter of both Manga's every day.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
As i said earlier,today i started Kingdom and Vinland Saga.Planning on reading atleast 1 Manga Chapter of both Manga's every day.
That would take you more than a year to catch upto Kingdom. :s
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
That would take you more than a year to catch upto Kingdom. :s
No choice :(.I have a huge list of Mangas.I want to enjoy it(Kingdom) thoroughly.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Currently reading (and watching) Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Started Tower of God

and after a gap some time i restarted Noblesse.
 
Top