- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,726
- Reaction score
- 296
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
If you had the chance to become any character in Bleach or have any of their powers, which would it be?
You can only be one character though and you have to have their powers only.
Also, give a reason as to your answer.
I would be Yoruichi. She's a female, I do realize this, but she's the character I would become. Yoruichi uses the fighting style that I love. Everything about her is simply amazing. I would kill to have to be her.
You can only be one character though and you have to have their powers only.
Also, give a reason as to your answer.I would be Yoruichi. She's a female, I do realize this, but she's the character I would become. Yoruichi uses the fighting style that I love. Everything about her is simply amazing. I would kill to have to be her.
