- Joined
- Feb 1, 2006
- Messages
- 3,878
- Reaction score
- 1,775
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
OKAY! By some magical occurance, YOU have bee gifted with the power to breathe life into any of the dead Naruto characters using something akin to Orochimaru's dead soul jutsu ((i think that's what it's called--if you know the actual name of it, please post it)). So which of the dearly depated would you give the gift of life, and why do think they deserve such a blessing?
Me? Oh...i think it is a toss up between Obito-kun and Yondi-kun. When i seen the episode where Orochimaru tried to bring back the 4th (having not read that section of the manga yet) I was all, "MFG! YES! YES! OH HOLY CRAP! YES!" and then Sandaime stopped the coffin and i was all "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want zombie Yondaime! *sob*" I want to see Yondaime fight dang it. As far as Obito is concerned, i just want him to live. Though, if he was brought back to life, he would still be a little kid and all, and he wasn't that cool as far as fighting is concerned, but still...he just needs to live *sniff sniff*
Ya know, actually, now that i think about it, which character do you think should have lived in the first place?
Me? Oh...i think it is a toss up between Obito-kun and Yondi-kun. When i seen the episode where Orochimaru tried to bring back the 4th (having not read that section of the manga yet) I was all, "MFG! YES! YES! OH HOLY CRAP! YES!" and then Sandaime stopped the coffin and i was all "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want zombie Yondaime! *sob*" I want to see Yondaime fight dang it. As far as Obito is concerned, i just want him to live. Though, if he was brought back to life, he would still be a little kid and all, and he wasn't that cool as far as fighting is concerned, but still...he just needs to live *sniff sniff*
Ya know, actually, now that i think about it, which character do you think should have lived in the first place?