- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey guys,
I was hoping that we would get more info on what those men actually did to Rangiku, but it doesn't seem like we will get more info on that flashback...
http://www.cloudmanga.com/Bleach/415/
I read a bit on forums, and a lot of people are thinking that she got raped...
I think it's really unlikely...
It's possible, but Kubo usually doesn't go that far...
At worst, I think they beat her up...
Still makes me wonder why they did it, though?
Apparently, Aizen and his men took something from her...
People are saying that this might be because they needed her soul for Aizen's Hogyouku.
But, if that was the case, shouldn't she be dead?
I mean... in Soul Society... the Shinigami are pretty much only a soul, right?
So, if they get their soul taken, shouldn't they die?
What do you guys think?
PS:
I think the answer lies in the lower-center panels, where we see the man holding something in his hand.
What is it? Is it Rangiku's soul?!
I was hoping that we would get more info on what those men actually did to Rangiku, but it doesn't seem like we will get more info on that flashback...
http://www.cloudmanga.com/Bleach/415/
I read a bit on forums, and a lot of people are thinking that she got raped...
I think it's really unlikely...
It's possible, but Kubo usually doesn't go that far...
At worst, I think they beat her up...
Still makes me wonder why they did it, though?
Apparently, Aizen and his men took something from her...
People are saying that this might be because they needed her soul for Aizen's Hogyouku.
But, if that was the case, shouldn't she be dead?
I mean... in Soul Society... the Shinigami are pretty much only a soul, right?
So, if they get their soul taken, shouldn't they die?
What do you guys think?
PS:
I think the answer lies in the lower-center panels, where we see the man holding something in his hand.
What is it? Is it Rangiku's soul?!