Archived What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Portable DvD player \o/
Err.. Money and socks xD
Bought myself Family Guy for the money and some other DvDs :)
 

bebong

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
2
Poor you Martin, why do you have to get socks???
 

Martin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Socks are warm :P
But I dont care about the presants really..
Got to cook some christmas food this year and spend time with family ;)
 

Calibur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
this is a late reply but i got these :
  • a 10 dollar gift card for McD
  • 20 dollar
  • expressmen sweater
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
I got money, plushies...(hey, I'm a girl...so what?!!?), jewelry and a gamepad. Kinda cool, now I can play those fancy sports games much easier on my comp. :D
 

Orochimaru-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Its late but I got a brand new mobile this Christmas. ^_^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
That's neat Oro-chan ^^

Miso said:
I got money, plushies...(hey, I'm a girl...so what?!!?), jewelry and a gamepad. Kinda cool, now I can play those fancy sports games much easier on my comp. :D
You play fancy sports games =O

Hehe, funny this thread is still alive.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
^It'd be funnier if it stays active till next Christmas... :thumbs
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Noting for christmas.My bday is on 30th of december so I don't think it counts does it?
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Gold Knight said:
You play fancy sports games =O
Yeah - like Pro Evolution Soccer 5 and Torino 2006. Although sport games aren't my fav genre when it comes to computer games.

hatakescarecrow said:
Noting for christmas.My bday is on 30th of december so I don't think it counts does it?
Ahh... you poor one! :wtf
The "worst" BoD would be around December 24th/25th because every time you don't really get something for Christmas or birthday but somehow a mixture and combination of both.
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
I never oficially get anythign for Christmas or my Birthday. Still, I don't care! My family just name one of the things I buy those days a "gift" (when I could have gotten it any time of the year) and I'm just fine with that =p My parent are too sweet for me to bother about gifts and the such. Not that I live in misery, I'm the standard middle class European (ok, a little lower due to being Greek, but still). Now, why do I talk so much about my self?
Inner Anax: Because you are helplessly selfcentered? :eyeroll
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Miso said:
Ahh... you poor one! :wtf
The "worst" BoD would be around December 24th/25th because every time you don't really get something for Christmas or birthday but somehow a mixture and combination of both.
Hey i'm not christan and nvr really took those celebrations ever anyway. Yes that means i nvr celebrated christmas in my entire life.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Heh, my great aunt's birthday was also on Christmas. The thing I think Miso meant was a shame is you don't get as many gifts as you would have with a birthday and a holiday of that magnitude, hatakescarecrow. Even if you didn't celebrate Christmas personally, you probably would have gotten more gifts as a kid.

If I end up having a son or daughter who was born on Christmas, I think my plan would be this: make a rain check on her/his birthday celebration exactly half a year away from Christmas so that she/he would have that extra holiday to have fun as well.
 

hatakescarecrow

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Gold Knight said:
Heh, my great aunt's birthday was also on Christmas.  The thing I think Miso meant was a shame is you don't get as many gifts as you would have with a birthday and a holiday of that magnitude, hatakescarecrow.  Even if you didn't celebrate Christmas personally, you probably would have gotten more gifts as a kid.

If I end up having a son or daughter who was born on Christmas, I think my plan would be this: make a rain check on her/his birthday celebration exactly half a year away from Christmas so that she/he would have that extra holiday to have fun as well.
My relatives are far away so its aways the same anyway.
 

brownboyd

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i got 1GB SanDisk MP3 player......
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
*Casting spells to revive old threads*
Now that christmas is here, it's time for that important question, "What did you get for Christmas?"
Is it a pony? A lifesize Sasuke statue? A green power ring? An awesome book? Tell us. We want details! :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I got: A nintendo Wii, 8 or so games for it, an extra controller, a fur vest, a set of bath oils/salts/etc, chocolate, a hot pot and little electric skillet for my dorm (YAY! I can make grilled cheeses now =)), Guitar Hero I for PS2 (I already have GHII), a sweater, $20, a scarf and gloves, and 2 pairs of sexy high heels :3
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
well well well....... can't say that this post won't be edited since 25th is christmas and 26th is my birthday :kukuku
i keep on getting presents (mostly sweaters and pijamas and other "cloth" related presents up till now from relatives).... the problem is.... i cannot ask for more presents from my parents since they already bought me 2 things that i longed for. a PS3 and really cool looking gabbardine (a matrix looking coat to make you understand what i am saying better)
elders from my family prefer to give me money instead of presents ^^ so i am pretty "cashed" atm ready to buy anything i want (good thing to have a big family tree some times :rofl)
emails with photos and happy birthday cards just recently stoped coming :amuse
 

alusandrea

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I got two twenty five dollar gift cards, one from Books a Million and one from Best Buy. My sister got me Blood and Chocolate (one of my favorite books, I heard they butchered the movie and completely changed the plot). I also got the remastered first season of Dragon Ball Z.
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Books...shirts...Monty Python (the show, not the movie...) on DVD, and I got some speakers for my iPod. Oh, and some Cadberry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top