Archived What did you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Zac_

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got:
La Pucelle: Tactics (PS2)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Tony Hawks Proving Ground (PS2)
Dynasty Warriors 4 (PS2)
Bleach (DS)
Call of Duty 4 (DS)
Mario Kart (DS)

A dice set (D4,D6,D8,D10,D12,D20)

and about $100 (which I'm going to use for Disgaea 3)
 

fishwaffle

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I also turned 21 a week before Christmas, so:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I got a few clothes for christmas.. thats about it I didnt ask for anything because I pretty much already have more than most people possibly need in life.
 

aNYthing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got a guess short trench coat, some nike sb sneakers, and an ipod touch
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My friend just bought the touch yesterday and wont pull the headphones outta his ears.
I got another hoody, some air forces, some clothes, a new razor, money, SLAM by Nick Hornby and a bunch of other stuff that I will list later

aNYthing which sb's did you get? I want the takashis 2
 

aNYthing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Windmillblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
625
Reaction score
9
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i got a new pc....sweeet!
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got a copy of "Watchmen" and AAA membership. If anyone needs a tow-truck, just give me a call. ;)
 

Shojin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2007
Messages
435
Reaction score
319
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got:

*A backpack to carry my art and project stuff in.
*An "Enlightened Tunes" speaker system with light show effects.
*A DVD of Tenchi Universe: The complete series!
*And a new shirt.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
congojack, you got the bestest present! Whoever gave you that awesome piece of literature art must be an awesome person! :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hey man I got the snakeskin...nothing special pretty simple and I can wear it with alot of stuff
http://sneakerslut.blogspot.com/2007/07/nike-dunk-lo-premium-snakeskin-sb.html
The snakeskins are nice.
These are the sb's I still want. Should have asked for the takashi 2's for Christmas.
http://www.hypebeast.com/node/11628

I remember Tenchi Universe. I was real young when that used to come on but it was funny

What else did I get DGM volume 6, a bestbuy giftcard, two bottles of shaving cream with the razor I mentioned earlier, socks, a new bible and some more stuff Ill list later.
 

Dr4G0nZ

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I got a bit too much for x-mas. x____________X;
Gift cards, an xbox 360, and 7 games.. >_<
I'm really not that much of a gamer, too..
 

Flavor

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A 500 GB hard drive (That brings me up to a little over a TB).
A lava lamp.
A Cowon D2 and a pair of Seinheisser CX300's.

Yup.
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
nothing.....yes true and real nothing..

because we dont give presents at christmas in my country :D
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Things I get from my pastor:

1 Nike boots for winter
1 formal leather shoes
1 brown jacket (somewhat wool and polyester)
1 big water bottle (64 ounces)
1 theology book
lots of free food.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I got a bit too much for x-mas. x____________X;
Gift cards, an xbox 360, and 7 games.. >_<
I'm really not that much of a gamer, too..
Send the X-Box 360 and the 7 games to me, then XDDD

Anyway, I didn't really get much. I got three books and well, a Nintendo DS and two games, but I had to exhange them back in because I had a flat tire and had to buy new tires. Still, Christmas isn't really supposed to be about getting presents anyway.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I got 3 fancy shirts from my mom, a little adidas bag and a pair of sandals from my sis, a red kipling bag from my bf...no DS, no Wii, no RAM ;_; It sucks to be a geeky girl among a normal family. But i liked the gifts anyway ^^;
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
i got a gilette fusion-power with 2 extra packages of replacement blades from my folks...whoopie-dee....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top