- Joined
- Nov 8, 2006
- Messages
- 1,746
- Reaction score
- 929
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: What is One Piece?!?!
Hahahahahahahaha, etc.
Though already proven wrong, I'll say this: the One Piece will not just be knowledge. If it's knowledge, do you think Luffy will come out and say "OH GUYS THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!" ? The ultimate One Piece dream is that the treasure includes something for everybody. I doubt Oda will actually lead us on about what is there and I do expect everything of worth to be in that lovely pile.
I also know many historical stories of great treasures being those which are added to over time. If you've seen National Treasure, that's the premise I'm getting at. I believe the One Piece is exactly that, and that it was not just what Roger collected, but what was collected over the ages.
Makes it more romantic that way rather than thinking of one guy with a massive ship full of gold, women, meat and large stone tablets.
Hahahahahahahaha, etc.
Though already proven wrong, I'll say this: the One Piece will not just be knowledge. If it's knowledge, do you think Luffy will come out and say "OH GUYS THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!" ? The ultimate One Piece dream is that the treasure includes something for everybody. I doubt Oda will actually lead us on about what is there and I do expect everything of worth to be in that lovely pile.
I also know many historical stories of great treasures being those which are added to over time. If you've seen National Treasure, that's the premise I'm getting at. I believe the One Piece is exactly that, and that it was not just what Roger collected, but what was collected over the ages.
Makes it more romantic that way rather than thinking of one guy with a massive ship full of gold, women, meat and large stone tablets.
