I agree that One Piece is bigger, it's name may even wear multi meanings. One Piece of ultimative collection of treasures, and be the name of the crown of a big treasure, but both consisted in the same treasure, thus why One Piece is so grand.
Personally I lean towards that One Piece is a big treasure with a crown (not literally crown), whereas there will be something for everyone in Luffy's crew.
Like Robin could get 2 things, her wish to find the Ponyglyphs accomplished and unlocks the secret void history which will also have dramatic effects on Luffy as the Pirate King and something else special fitting her.
Franky could find some ancient technology from the void history, Chopper could find some ancient medicine and both could by this become one of the finest doctor / engineer.
Can keep going with ideas for the crew, but think the idea of the concept is nailed
The crown, or master piece of One Piece, I think, will befall the captain, Luffy. It'll be something extraordinary, something really creative.
I don't like the idea of a weapon to be the crown of One Piece, but, I think it'll be something that will help him a great deal as a Pirate King.
My 2 cents on what One Piece is, I really can't wait to see what it actually is though.. so many possibilities, every post is different here
