Discussion What Does Kallavan Do Next?

Who Does Kallavan Fight Next at the Nest?

  • Cha

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dowon

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jinsung

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yama

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yasratcha

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13
  • Poll closed .

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
When did that happen? I am not saying kallavan doesn't worship zahard as of now. He obviously does. My point is that kallavan does so for his own reasons. He serves zahard because zahard can potentially achieve what he desires. But by the army's standards that's already quite wrong, he should serve and worship zahard blindly, for no reason and expect nothing in return. And the question is, what happens when kallavan realizes zahard can't or won't deliver on what he wants?
Kallavan's goal is to make everyone submit to Zahard. He believes in Zahard blindly. He would sacrifice his soldiers for Zahard.

I think your conception of Kallavan is a bit of the mark. I don't think he's as opportunistic as you claim.

Yasratcha for example holds no true loyalty or selflessness for Zahard and yet functioned as a Corps Commander for tens of thousands of years. Kallavan is one of the most fanatical Zahard adherents we've seen. Hell, he is the most fanatical. Only Lyborick gives him any challenge, and Maschenny called Lyborick a lunatic.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,315
Reaction score
24,935
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Kallavan's goal is to make everyone submit to Zahard. He believes in Zahard blindly. He would sacrifice his soldiers for Zahard.

I think your conception of Kallavan is a bit of the mark. I don't think he's as opportunistic as you claim.

Yasratcha for example holds no true loyalty or selflessness for Zahard and yet functioned as a Corps Commander for tens of thousands of years. Kallavan is one of the most fanatical Zahard adherents we've seen. Hell, he is the most fanatical. Only Lyborick gives him any challenge, and Maschenny called Lyborick a lunatic.
Kallavan's goal is to have everyone in the tower submit to a single massive power to achieve peace. I don't think that from kallavan's perspective it exclusively has to be zahard, rather zahard is the best choice. I don't think of kallavan as opportunistic... more like ambitious? I suppose that's not too far from opportunistic but opportunistic sounds a tad weasel-y which I don't think kallavan is.

I am a bit of the fence about yaratcha in this regard. During the akrinac flashback he noted that for some reason he wanted to impress zahard. So... Maybe he became zahard's pet? A bit of a theme around wang wang and yaratcha is that neither escaped their instincts and even cats can have masters.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,409
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't see why killing Lyborick is not on the table anymore. It's not like Traumerei cares anyway. Kallavan has no reason to go to Jinsung as long as he hasn't dealt with Lyborick.
 
Top